Chapter 16

Klaus's first day of Scool was happening, he wasn't excited, nor was he nervous, he was content. Which, in this case, means that he feels nothing toward going to school, he wasn't sad, nor happy, nor anything. 

"Ready to go?" Melody asked.

 Klaus nodded. Melody sensed something was off and gripped his hand.

"Hey, it's going to be fun, I'll be with you all day," She said.

"Thank you," 

At school

When Klaus got to school, some kids stared. Others whispered. Klaus could tell no one was really welcoming.

"Can I meet your friends?" He asked. Melody shook her head.

"They're always late." She replied. Klaus was suspicious but didn't say anything.

The classes were boring, Klaus didn't like them, he was learning about decimals, he could tell Melody was bored too. 

At lunch time Klaus couldn't find Melody, he didn't know his way around the school either, so he looked around and finally found her. He stayed clear for a bit, she was near her friends. Or what he thought was her friends. 

"Melody stand up," One of the three girls said, she had blonde hair with a streak of purple, it was in a ponytail and she had two earrings pierced in her left ear. Melody stood, another of the three girls went behind her, she had long blue hair which fell down to her ribs, she grabbed Melody's shoulders and threw her to the ground. Melody yelped. The last of the three looked just like the one who had thrown Melody to the ground, but had pink hair instead. 

"Haha!" The blonde girl with a purple streak laughed. 

"Milly?" Melody said, she was upset, the blonde girl responded with a giggle.

"Milly!" She mocked, "Did you seriously think we were actually friends?" 

"Well yeah..." Melody said. Milly flicked her wrist and the two other girls went to either side, they pulled Melody up. They held on tight to Melody and Milly stepped forward. 

"I would pull your hair, but you have none," She teased, Melody was hurt, "Instead, I can kick you!" She did just that.