Else It Wouldn't Feel So Right

I sat in the sewing room, stitching together the cloth in my hand to form a human like body. My eyes were still empty from what I saw. Luckily after a bit I learned they weren't actually dating. I followed Georgy for a bit and he met up with his friend. The topic must have come up because I heard him say that he was just simply having lunch with her and nothing more was to be said; which I was thankful for. His friend didn't seem like much of a threat or an obstacle to me. If anything they just seem to have a few things in common and are working towards the same goal together; which would explain why Georgy was always working because he wanted to accomplish that dream. He didn't give off any homosexual vibes either... from what I see they're just good friends. Which I was thankful for, I didn't want to take something away which George held so close to him... And it also means he's somewhat of a distraction so he won't see my dirty work.

And by dirty work I mean..

...

It's pretty obvious what I mean.

Though I didn't know how to go about it. I've seen it happen before, in front of my very eyes even... Though as much as I hate to say she's right... Murder isn't easy to get away with. There's the fact of witnesses, the mess, the weapon, the body, finger prints, blood splatters on clothing... ext. Plus I wasn't experienced with committing murder myself; though I had a few ideas. The basic's would be to select an area to commit the crime; preferably a place where you won't be witnessed and lack of people going there, set it up with what you'll use to clean it up including yourself, then how to dispose of the rest.

I had a few places in mind but one stuck out to me the most. It was the "School Set Up" on Wednesday. This was when a selected group of classes are chosen to set up things around the school for the year. Being things like the pool, sports field, some classes, clubs ext. A group of us was selected to do the pool; Me and Mare being put into this group. What was even better was that this was one of the bigger jobs so it would take longer for it to be completed; meaning less people would be around the school to witness.

"The place to do the crime however..." I muttered, twirling the red thread around my fingers before cutting the amount I needed with my scissors.

...A storage closet would do nicely. Since they can be locked from the inside as well as the outside. I could get a music storage crate and keep what I need in there and just store it in the closet until I use it to clean her up. Since there are no cleaners at the school nobody would go in there until cleaning time; which won't happen that day because of the set up. To get her I there though; she has to pass that closet anyway to grab her bag before leaving the school grounds. I chuckled to myself as I finished the last of the body cloth and began to stuff the doll. Eventually it was finished as I held it up in my arms. "Hm~"

It'll do.

I placed it in my bag as I packed my thing away to leave for the day before standing up and exiting. On my way I passed the design room, as I paused. My eyes had been stuck on one of the desks which sat in that room; over the chair hung the school uniform jacket for males.

...it sat at Georgy's desk...

Glancing both directions before hand, I stepped into the room and approached the desk. Reaching out to touch the jacket, my hand started to tremble. I wasn't scared... But...I just grabbed it after a moment then hugged it tightly to my chest and I breathed in it's sent.

...sweet...

so this was his sent... it was... so sweet and relaxing... This feeling... it grows even greater in my chest...

...He wouldn't mind if I kept it... Right? He must have more of these... One going missing wouldn't hurt...

Plus he could always get it back once we're together...

...Though...

I glanced at my bag. I could always use it for that also...

...Then it's a deal!

Giddy, I quickly left the room and sprinted out of the school grounds before I could be caught taking this treasure with me. I could add it with the umbrella and the photo's which I had collected today! I felt so happy. So so happy... But speaking of the photo's...

I pulled out my phone and started swiping through them; each one just as perfect as the last. My Georgy really was handsome~ Hehehe...
Though while I scrolled; I came across a photo of her. Then I stopped.

"...Hm."

I knew what I was planning to do was wrong, but I didn't care. I felt no remorse or guilt for taking a life off this earth; or even more then just that. This feeling was too precious to loose... and He's too important to loose. She could never love him the way I could... I need him for a whole other reason while she could do the same with another guy.

While I only get one chance.

The same thing would go for any girl or boy who dares to take him from me. They're love is nothing compared to my love.

I know this is love.

To care about someone so much you'd be willing to risk your own life to protect them and your relationship; that you'll love them with all your heart and would never change to anyone else because no one could replace what you two shared together. Then you can die by their side in the long run and be buried hand in hand; together for all eternity.

That's what love is to me.

I know that's love.

Else it wouldn't feel so... Right.