Tick Tock

The clock ticked as the room was quiet. Quiet enough even just the sound of someone breathing wouldn't be hard to hear. I sat there; waiting. It was a few minutes till the time I stated for Joshua to arrive. I had a twisted feeling in my gut; a pain which jabbed at any thought I had with my plan failing. Having a few ideas in mind I looked at the draw where I put the pills. It was locked so he wouldn't find them if he looked around. Though I didn't plan on him leaving my sight; and I'm sure he had the same in mind for me. But still... I hated the thought of him being in my apartment but I had no choice. It was the only way to get him out of my way and gone forever.

The doorbell rang. I stood, walked over and answered. He stood there. His aroma was a sickening as that night. "Hey beautiful..." His grin widened as his eyes ran across me. "Hm, it's weird to see you in something other then the school uniform... Though I do like your style..." I only stared before sighing. "Are you going to come in..."

"Straight to the point... Fair enough..." He walked past me and looked around the room. I didn't lock the door behind him just in case it raised his suspicion. He then turned to look at me. "Funny, I was expecting you to attack me while my back was turned..."

"That'd be too predictable..." I muttered as I walked over to the couch in my room and sat down. "Hm, so you do plan to still kill me..." He chuckled watching my every move. "I can't if I tried. You probably have that video ready to send as soon as I do something to attack you." His grin grew wider again. "So you do learn..." He followed my direction and sat next to me. "See, this is why I find you so much more wanting then other girls... You're smart, pretty and have a whole other dark side which you mask under the appearance of an innocent school girl..." He leaned closer. "It's quite a turn on..."

"I still don't understand how you've gotten way from this so many times with other girls." I replied blankly. He chuckled again. "Because in the end they always end up loving it... No matter how much they try to struggle they collapse after just a few minutes of my passion... But..." He placed a hand under my chin. "You're the one who I want to give all of my passion to..."

...disgusting...

"I find that hard to believe. After me you'll go find another girl." I replied leaning backwards so his hand wasn't touching me anymore. He seemed to be amused by my action and just leaned back in his chair. "Yeah, that's normally the case... But I plan to stay with you while I use and get rid of other girls..."

"I don't want to be in something like that."

"What. Will you get jealous of the thought of me being in bed with another girl..? How cute..." He stared into my eyes, biting his bottom lip. "I'll save the juices for you... Don't worry..." He then chuckled again at himself. "You're the only one which could make it come out anyway..."

 ...disgusting...disgusting...disgusting...

My attention went over to the kitchen. "...Do you want anything? Eat? Drink?" He thought for a moment. "...Hm. What do you have to drink?"

"Water, Coffee, Ice Tea, Juice."

"No energy drinks huh... Should stock up on that..." He sighed. "Coffee. That way it can give me somewhat of a boost..." I nodded before standing up and heading towards the kitchen. I hated the fact I was doing something for HIM but it was all apart of acting... No matter how much pain it caused me.

"So." He started. "How long have you been like this... Y'know, killing intensions and such." I didn't reply. "Well babe?~"

"I'm not going to answer that."

"Why not."

"Because it's none of your business."

"I think it is my business since we're dating..."