Love

Art By Koki-arts

A slight hum echoed through the hallway. It still reeked of filth. I knew where it came from but I didn't dare to go near it.

I didn't understand her.

Mother said she lost the one she loved; however this wasn't to someone else. He died in a crash of some sorts but mother said I didn't need to worry.

"Anemone?~ Where are you sweetheart~"

Mother left me with her while she had something to do. I didn't know what but after last night she placed me with her. I stayed put and didn't make a single sound. I didn't want to be near her.

"I know you're around here somewhere~"

Her voice seemed friendly. But yet it stayed in your head and it echo's and echo's around and around and around and around...

"I found you..."

Looking up I saw her. The red eyes peered around the corner staring directly at me, her smile never faded. She was a young woman who had lost something important in her life and now drenches in other men and woman to find any source to fill her empty hole. No matter who it's from. Though it doesn't look like it takes a positive tole on her.

...her head was bleeding...

"The man's gone now sweetheart. So you can come out and play now~ How about I make you something to eat... You look awfully hungry..."

She placed a hand on my cheek, rubbing it with her thumb. Her smile never faded as she tilted her head.

"...fufu..."

"We both have the same problem... But yet you keep your composure awfully cold compared to what I did..."

I only looked back at her, it was all I could do.

"I wonder what it'll be like when you find your love... Will you be like your mother and win his heart or will you be like me..."

She giggled again.

"It's not so bad being like me... You get to be filled with all sorts of love from other people... Even if it's only for a short while..."

She placed both her hands on either side of my face as she stared directly into my eyes.

"You're empty like a little jar who's just begging for something to fill her up..."

Her face leaned in.

"I'll be glad to fill you up with every bit of love I can give... hehehe~"

There was a smack.

I slapped her hands away as I moved back slightly, up against the wall. She seemed surprised for a second, but then her smile creeped back across her face.

"My my..." She closed her eyes and hummed to herself, placing her left hand on her cheek and let out a long cheerful sigh before looking at me again.

"I know you hate me... You hate her to..."

Then she stood up, her gaze not moving.

"But even with that I'll still fill you with my love in anyway I can~"

She giggled again.

"My sweet dear Anemone..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun shone through the curtains onto my face as my eyes slowly opened. Sitting up I rubbed my eyes as I clutched the cloth in my hands. 6:30am the clock read. Getting up, I did my usual routine. But yet something left different this morning. I felt... giddy. Excited. Was it because I was going to see him again? I had to.

I looked at the cloth which I had placed on the counter while preparing my breakfast.

I had to.

I picked up the cloth and stared at it once more, before placing it in my school bag along with a needle and thread with my scissors. I also made sure my phone was charged fully and had plenty on photo space before I cleaned everything up and was prepared to leave. Then I noticed the umbrella placed at the doorway, making my heart speed up as the events last night played once again in my head.

"...georgy..." I muttered under my hot breath.

Placing my bag down for a moment, I went and picked up the umbrella. Examining it's every feature closely while feeling up and down, even just doing that gave me a warm feeling. The fact that he was holding it before he gave it to me... So traces of him would still be left on this umbrella... A giggle escaped my mouth as I hugged the umbrella close to my chest. I was never going to let this go, it was a symbol of some kind. A symbol that meant it was destiny that the two of us met together at that time; like we where born to be together... and I was born to be his bride!

Another giggle followed as the thoughts started spinning in my head. How I'd be only his and he'd be only mine, and that nothing would ever get in the way of our love and I shall be with him until the day I die. I love him... I love him... I love him....

I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him I Love Him

A ding broke my thoughts as I looked to here the noise came from. My phone had lighten up on the counter; followed by a second ding. My eyes grew cold that it had interrupted my thoughts but I picked up the phone as I checked to see who messaged me.

JODIE: Hey, An? Where you at. I've been waiting for like 10 minutes and normally you're earlier then me.

JODIE: Hello? If you don't come soon I'll leave without you.

Right. Jodie.

ANEMONE: I'll be down in a minute. I was busy with something.

JODIE: Well hurry I've gotta do something before class starts DDD:<

I glanced at the umbrella again before walking back into my room and placed it next under my corkboard; under the photo of him. I stared for a moment before placing a hand on his cheek before picking up my bag again and leaving the apartment to meet with Jodie.