My Darling~

Art By Koki-arts

My pocket vibrated, placing my free hand in my pocket pulling out the phone and swiping right to answer. "Hello?"

"Mhm, we just landed and are leaving now."

"Oh no no don't be silly; we can make our way over there. I already know where she lives."

"Yes it'll be lovely to see you again to."

...

"Oh, she's out at the moment? That's fine. I know how to get in anyway."

"Alright, cya little sister!" I hung up, placing the phone back in it's place before going back to cuddling my husbands arm as we waited for the bus. "Adrean, how long has it been since we've seen our little girl?" I asked looking up into his dreamy dark green eyes. He looked away from me. Looks like he's thinkin.

"Adrean~" He looked at me. "yeah..."

"I asked a question silly." I retorted in a playful mood. He sighed and shrugged. "I don't know... few years..." His heart was strained. I told him not to think about her. I told him that. I told him to only think about me and leave our daughter to me. My smile faded. "Adrean..."

He didn't answer.

"Adrean."

He flinched then looked at me. "...y-yes dear..."

"What did I say about thinking of her?" His plain expression soon formed a look of fear.

"Answer. Me. Adrean."

"...not to... think about her..."

"Exactly..." I planted a kiss on his cheek. "I don't like you thinking about other girls. Even if she is our daughter, you know what happened to the last girl you thought about~" He then looked partly angry at me, though the fear was still there. "She's our daughter for Christ sake! Am I not allowed to think of my fucking daughter!? You're the reason she moved out and you know it!"

It was rare he raised his voice at me. He knew what would happen if he did. But for this subject I guess I'll allow it this once. "Did you expect anything different from me? Even if she is our daughter I don't like the thought of you being around her when you could be with me instead. It hurts too much..."

He rolled his eyes, then froze after feeling the point at the back of his neck. "Adrean. You know I love you. So please don't go against what I say. Because you and I both know if it comes to it I'll kill us both here and now. And you'll never get to see your precious little daughter again. You're lucky enough I let you choose her name."

He didn't reply to me for the longest time. I could practically see the sweat forming on his brow.

"...hehehe..." I pulled the blade away and gave him a long passionate kiss.

I loved the way he tasted~

"After all these years I thought you'd be used to that by now~" He sighed in relief as I chuckled again before getting lost in his gorgeous looks once again like I normally do. He saw after a second before looking away from me gain. "...Clara... the... uber is here..." He muttered. Annoyed I had to look away from him: but he was correct as the car pulled over to the curb.

"Clara Shi?" The guy asked rolling down the window, arm out.

"Yep! That's us." I responded, pulling Adrean along as he held our bags.

And with that. I gave the directions and we made it to her apartment.