I Don't Understand

A thick mist loomed over the school ground. It was daytime, but the school still seemed so dark and cold. I stood there at the gate, looking at the entrance. After the events that had taken place a week ago, I didn't think the school would have resulted to something this bad. But something still seemed off... It was... Dead. Everything just felt, dead.

I shook my head, I had a job to do. No matter what condition the school was in I had to for fill my duties as school council president and idol. I wasn't going to let anything down; especially not at this stage.

So I stepped forward and entered the school. Till a wave hit me.

A wave of something foul and putrid. The hell was that?

I noticed a red stain on the side of the end lockers. Was that blood?

Walking around the corner, I saw what the trail lead to. Trying to supress the urge to vomit, I stumbled back. Leaning against the wall was the body of a girl. Her eye had been forced out by a sharp object and now sat on the ground next to her, while her neck and chest had been stabbed multiple times. She looked young, maybe a first year?

As the hallway progressed the sight got worse. More corpses lay with many mutilated features while walls and floors were covered in blood. Hand prints, foot prints, pools, everything. I tried not to step in anything as I processed through the school. Everywhere was the same; blood, bodies... even dismembered limbs of multiple girls and boys ranging from first to third years, even faculty. The more I went the sicker I felt.

Till a thought hit me.

"...no..."

Without a moments noticed I sprinted back the way I came before finding a set of stairs and proceeding up to the following floors.

"Angelica! Karlie!"

I rounded the corner.

"Luka! Mela!"

I came to the door, it was closed.

NO NO NO NO NO

"GIRLS!"

But once I opened the door. I couldn't move.

They were there.

In little pieces.

Scattered across the room.

Scratch marks, blood stains, body parts, organs.

Their heads sat on my desk.

All in the order they would be when we would go on stage together.

Angelica, Karlie, Luka then Mela.

And I normally stood in the middle.

...

She couldn't have done this. She couldn't have.

Where was the faculty? The police? Anyone to stop her?!

How did she do all this by herself without anyone stopping her!?

IT MAKES NO SENSE!

WHY! TELL ME WHY DAMMIT!

WHY COULDN'T I HAVE JUST TAKEN CARE OF HER WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE!?

...

Even with everything I got they still didn't listen to me...

...No.

I won't let her get away with this.

I WON'T LET HER KIND GET AWAY WITH SOMETHING LIKE THIS AGA--