Chapter 04

Flora puts the spoon down as she finishes her breakfast, looking at the door she finds the woman standing with the baby.

"Did he eat?" she asks, and the woman nods her head.

"Did you?" she asks as she gets up from the seat and walks towards her.

She walks closer to them before pushing the cover a bit and checking at his sleeping form.

"What now?" she asks the woman who frowns staring at her as Flora has no clue what she should do with the child.

"I...it's what you wish for" the woman speaks making Flora sigh.

"You do not want to know what I wish for, where is his mother?" she asks.

"I am not allowed to speak about her" she informs making Flora sigh.

"But I am allowed to raise her child as mine? What kind of woman is she?" Flora sighs as she starts to walk through her room.

"But the master, said"

"Let him say whatever he wants I am not listening to any of it" she sighs as she opens her door.

"Do you want me to help you with that?" the woman asks as she points at Flora's dress.

"I am good" she smiles walking inside of her room.

"You should change it looks"

"Marvelous is it not? And it pisses off my dear husband perfectly" she grins before her smiles drops as her eyes meets with Lucero.

"Who let you in my room?" she demands as soon as she sees him.

"Take him to his room and come back when she asks" Lucero orders the woman who bows her head before walking out with the baby.

"You cannot ask her..." Flora shouts before screaming as Lucero picks her up and throws on his shoulder.

"Put me down" Flora shouts as she hits on his back, but Lucero easily walks away with her.

"What are you doing? Help, help" she starts to shout before gasping as he puts her inside the tub with her dress and all.

"You monster" she shouts trying to get out, but he pushes her right back.

"Either you are going to throw that dress off your body and change or I will tear it apart and you will not like the consequences, the choice is yours" he warns, and she screams at his face while he just calmly stares at her.

"Fine I will change now get out" she shouts but he just smiles.

"Turn around, you need help" he points and much to his surprise she does.

*******

"Stubbornness will only make your life difficult, flora. You are no longer in your father's house, so" he speaks as he unbuttons her dress before pulling the zipper down.

"I asked you to help me with the dress not give me life lessons not get out before I hit you with this" she states holding the vase shower head.

"Get ready and meet me in the living room, I need to introduce you to the people who lives and works in this house"

"Why don't you just..."

"You are in no position to argue with me Flora, you can shout, scream cry do whatever you want but do not disrespect me in front of the people in this house"

"A man needs to earn a respect to be disrespected but are you even a man?" she asks.

"I do not need your respect Flora, I need you to fear me"