Chapter 16

Lance shouts as something drops on top of his head so he drops the phone and touches the file that hit him, he rolls out of Lucero's leg and starts to wiggle the file as the papers starts to scatter around and he grins before he starts to throw the pages out of the file.

"Where could he go?" Liam wonders as he walks out of his mother's room in search of Lance.

"Maybe we should ask someone first, this is a big house he can be anywhere"

"I think he went to Dad's room" Liam nods his head as the two of them stops and makes a turn towards their father's room.

"You think they are playing without us?" Leon frowns as he grabs Liam's shoulder before both of them runs towards the room.

"Le" Lance grins happily as he throws the torn papers up in the air before he starts to tear more papers.

"Dad's asleep" Liam groans as he goes to seat beside his brother who passes him some papers and both of them start to tear it together.

"No, I touched it first" Liam states as he pushes Lance before he takes the paper and the boy huffs before he goes to take the paper away from Liam's hand before Lance bites on Liam's hand making the boy scream.

"You vampire" Liam shouts as he stares at his hand glaring at Lance who laughs as he puts the piece of paper in his mouth and bites it off as he offers one piece to Leon who sighs as he picks up the paper and Liam jumps on him.

"That's mine" Liam shouts as the two of them tumble on the ground and Lance cheers as he claps his hands and picks up the paper chewing on it.

"Liam stop" Leon groans as he pushes his brother's head away while Liam tries to bite him.

Lucero stirs as he hears the commotion and his eyes first lands on the two boys fighting on the ground before at the papers scattered on the floor. He frowns as he touches his chest to find the file missing and panic sets in.

"Stop" Lucero shouts and the boys pauses at his shout and he walks to where they were pulling them apart.

"Who did this?" Lucero asks as he stares at the papers.

"He" both the boys points at Lance.

"And he bit me as well, look dad" Liam sniffs as he shows the bite mark and Lucero runs his hand on his face before he watches Lance who had papers stuffed in his mouth, so he walks to the boy before alarm sets in.

"Fuck" Lucero curses aloud as Lance does not move.

"Lance" Lucero shouts as he picks up the boy and starts to pull out the papers out of his mouth while the boy's eyes roll back.

*******

Liam's eyes widen as he watches Lance struggling for air and the boy runs out of the room screaming for his mother.

Molly stops what she was doing as she hears Liam's shout, so she hurries towards the door and the boys runs inside of the room in panic.

"Mother, mother" Liam shouts rushing towards the bed and shaking his mother.

"Go away" Flora groans pushing Liam's hand.

"Lance is dying" he screams and that awakes Flora who gets up at once and looks around the room before Liam grabs her hand and all three of them run to Lucero's room.

"Come on" Lucero grumbles as he turns Lance on his stomach and rubs his back patting on the boy's back so he can throw the paper that was stopping his breathing.

"Dad" Leon calls as he stands scared.

Lucero ignores the boy and keeps on rubbing Lance's back and patting so the boy can breathe. He checks on Lance's nerve while he once again pats on the boy's back.