Chapter 25

Flora tucks her sons in their bed before saying goodnight, she smiles as she drops a kiss on their forehead before getting up to walk out of the room, but Leon grabs her hand stopping her.

"I never saw you breastfeed Liam" Leon states and Flora's head turns to check on Liam if the guy heard but thankfully, he was fast asleep, sometimes Liam did scare her with his possessiveness.

"Well, let's all move on from my breast, shall we?" she smiles, and he sits on his bed.

"You will not leave us, will you?" he asks making her frown.

"Of course not, honey why would I do that?"

"Just don't leave" he sighs as he moves to hug her and Flora smiles.

"I am here, always here" she sighs kissing on top of his head as they both stay like that for a while before Flora lets go of him.

Closing the door to the room, she makes her way towards her room before thinking better of it and making her way towards Lucero's office.

*******

Flora raises her hand to knock on the door before she stops as a loud crash is heard from inside of the room and she stands still as raised voices are heard from within.

She holds her breath trying to hear what was been said before she hears someone making the way towards the door, so she hurries to move out of the way. She watches in surprise as her father storms out of the room in anger and waits until she feels safe enough to walk out from her hiding position.

Standing on the door, she watches inside to find a broken vase and her husband picking up the pieces and as if sensing her he turns his head to stare at her, so he stands up.

"What happened?" she asks him.

"Nothing" he states as he puts the broken vase on the dustbin before making his way to wash his hands.

"I saw my father storming away from her"

"Okay" he voices, and she sighs.

"Shall I leave?" she asks him, yet she walks in the room.

"If you want to" he mumbles as he walks in drying his hands before making his way towards the table, but she moves and stands in front of him.

"What was the fight about?"

"It was not a fight"

"Well it did not seem to be some sort of agreement" she replies staring at his face.

"It's late are the boys in their bed?" he asks walking past her.

"Yes, and don't change the subject"

"Had your dinner?"

"Is this how this is going to be between us? You always asking if I had eaten my breakfast, lunch, dinner? Well, your staff keeps well-fed" she sighs staring at him.

*******

"Come here" he asks, and she makes her way to stand in front of him.

He gets up from the chair before he puts her on the chair and sits at the edge of the table staring at her.

"We had a problem in one of the dealings and your father is upset about it that's all" he replies, and she frowns.

"Was it so hard to just let me know?"

"It's just work, I did not want to bore you" he smiles as he turns his head when his phone starts to ring.

"Was it you or my dad who threw the vase?" she asks as he grabs his phone.