Chapter 21

Carrying Flora's sleeping form Lucero makes his way to her room while the two boys follow him one holding Flor's leg and another holding on the back of Lucero's pant.

When he goes to puts Flora on the bed, her body shudders and the grip of her hand on the front of his shirt tightens making it hard for him to let go of her. So, he too joins her in the bed and lies down next to her, he tries to loosen her clutch from his shirt only for him to pause as Leon sleeps beside him and puts his hand and leg around him.

He raises a brow amused as the boys does not let go of him, he chuckles when Liam stands on the bed walks over his brother's body and much to Lucero's horror the boy sleeps on top of Lucero's chest.

"What the hell are you two doing?" Lucero asks his sons whose giggles are his only answer before they fall asleep giving him no room to move or get up.

Lucero sighs as he stays still wondering how he got in this mess, he tilts his head and stares at Flora's peaceful face before he squeezes her hand, he had hold on which was now under Liam's body.

He takes a deep breathe before he puts his arm around Leon as he closes his eyes.

*******

Flora groans as she tries to turn around as something was bothering her, she feels someone's heat on her body before slowly opening her eyes only to scream as she finds Lance suckling on her breast and the boy smiles before he grabs her breast and once again suckles on it.

Lucero wakes wide awake as he hears Flora's scream and looks around to find Leon laying at the edge of the bed while Liam was sleeping at the foot of the bed. He pulls Leon up before he turns as Flora was shouting to find Lance's mouth on her breast so with a groan he lies back on the bed and closes his eyes.

"You asshole" Flora screams and Lucero curses as he wakes up at once as his sleep filled mind is awake as well.

"Shit" he curses as he goes to grab Lance who fights them digging his teeth on her breast.

"He is biting" Flora cries and Lucero groans as he rubs Lance's back to relax the boy.

"Calm down" he requests to Flora who glares at him.

"I will say that when you get molested by a year-old child, who is biting on my nipples" she shouts at him.

"Okay, okay, Lance let go of her" Lucero tries, and the boy shakes his head as he grabs Flora's breast tightly and keeps on biting.

"Where's the phone" Lucero asks as he looks around the bed.

"I swear if you are going to take pictures..."

"I am not" Lucero snaps shutting her as he grabs his phone and opens it.

A music starts to play in the phone and Lance stops his act before his head snaps at the tune and he smiles at Lucero.

"Dada...dada...dada" the boy squeals as he lets go of Flora and makes his way to grab Lucero's phone, he giggles shaking his butt as the rhyme starts.

The boy turns his head around and shows the video playing to Flora and once again continues to dance on the bed while Lucero lies on the bed with a deep breath.

*******

"You should um...put that in" Lucero points out as Flora was sitting with her breast out in shock.

"I hate you all" she sniffs as tears streams down her face and Lucero groans as he picks the cover and hides her body.

"Relax, he is just a kid"

"I cannot trust even a kid now" she shouts as she covers her face with her hands and cries.

"Hey" Lucero calls as he pulls her in his arms and rubs her back.