Chapter 18

"No" Lucero shakes his head refusing to join them as they all gather up to play tea party in his room.

"But it's fun" Liam whines as he stares at his father.

"Fun or not, there are limits to few things and these are one of those. I am not playing tea party with anyone of you now, leave me alone" he waves his hands and all of the pout.

"Dad please, just this once, please" Liam jumps up and down grabbing his father's arm.

"Yeah dad, please, just once" Leon pleads as he stares at his father.

"Yeah daddy, please" Flora adds in and Lucero's head snaps her way with narrowed eyes.

"Da...fuck" Lance giggles clapping his hands and all Lucero sighs shaking his head.

"Only if all of you stop using that word in this house again" he bargains.

"Okay, as long as you don't hear"

"No, as long as that word does not come out of all your mouths" he points his fingers and all the give in.

"Yes daddy" all of them follow and Lucero groans shaking his head at his wife and her minions behavior.

*******

"My Lady" Leon smiles as he pulls a chair for his mother, but it is too heavy for him, so Liam helps him out making Flora laugh.

"Thank you" she grins as she takes the seat and Liam pats on her dress making sure it does not mess up.

"Mama" Lance crawls her way before he lies on top of her dress and grabs his toes and smiles.

"He has his diaper on" Leon pats on his brother's butt before climbing on his seat.

"Dad, you are new, so you serve us today" Leon speaks as he stares at his father and Flora bites her inner cheek as Lucero pauses grabbing the back of his chair.

"Yes, we all are tired serving" Liam adds as he puts his hands on the table and smiles at his father and Lucero's jaw ticks as he pushes grabs the cart with the tea and cakes.

"Princess first" Liam chirps in and Lucero glares at his wife who cannot stop her laugh.

"Of course, the Princess" Lucero grumbles as he holds the teapot and pours the tea and puts cubes of sugar as he puts the cup in front of her in anger and Flora smiles as she sips the tea and frowns.

"More sugar please" she requests, and Lucero puts the whole plate in front of her.

"He does not know how to treat the Princess" Leon whispers to his brother but it is loud enough for his father to hear.

"You know what, fuck this play yourself" Lucero groans irritated and all of them gasps hearing his say the forbidden word.

He turns to leave but Flora grabs his wrist as she gets up at once and Lance yelps as he rolls down from her dress and lands on the carpeted floor.

*******

"You show patience when it comes to our relation but not to other things" Flora chides as she pushes him on her seat.

"Sing a song, mother" Liam demands, and Lance perks up with a squeal.

"Shall we begin from the start?" Flora asks as she winks at Lucero who raises a curious brow her way.

"It's tea party day" Flora starts as she grabs Lance from the floor and puts him on Lucero's lap and the by squeals clapping his hands in excitement.

"The tea is hot and that's the clue that we start our party

There will be actual real pastries and tea