Chapter 09

"You do not have the appeal Flora, you are as cold as a fish and I would rather loose myself with my own hands than touch you...

You do not burn an ounce of flame in my body. I do not desire you at all" he states making Flora stand still in the room, insulted.

Taking a deep breath, Flora stares at her husband in silence at the insult he threw her way through his words, but she is not a woman who would easily be put down.

"There are two reasons why men of your caliber do not find me desirable, one because you are committed to someone and two if you do not prefer women at all...

And either way, I respect your desires whichever it is. I do not need your views on my appeal because I am a woman who is aware of herself and I know how appealing I am in the eye of a man...

Now that we both know where I stand in our eyes let's cut this chase...tonight I shall pretend that our sons are safe and well taken care by your hands but come tomorrow morning, I will like to wake up by the cries of them...

Just know tonight I pleaded you to take me to your bed, but you refused, always remember that you were the one who rejected me and whatever the consequences it will be shall be handled by you...

I shall never tell my father that I was not able to seduce you because I am ashamed of it, ashamed of the fact that I had to plead for it not because I wanted but because I had no other choice...

But from now on, every question raised by my father, every pressure thrown our way will be handled by you, not just as my husband or the father of our sons but as the man who did not had an ounce of flame in his body for me...

Because I am not a flame who could burn you, but I am a fire that can destroy you" she replies before she turns and walks out of the room leaving Lucero speechless.

*******

Something hits on Flora's head making her startled, she opens her eyes slowly before it widens as a pair of big eyes stares her way before Liam smiles and gurgles seeing her.

"Liam" Flora smiles as she holds the boys and pulls her in his arms in relief, she looks around to check on Leon to find the boy on the carpeted floor doing his things.