Chapter 19

Flora narrows her eyes as the door is opened so she pushes the man with both her hands and steps in with each step she takes she pushes him back.

"Well first off, boys are right. We do not need any more kids popping in every year as if it's Christmas and we cannot avoid it...

Second, there is a thing called condom and birth control pills perhaps you must have heard about it so why not use it once in a while? Maybe then, maybe the expenses that my father is paying will be less and you will be less in debt by him...

Because I swear as hell think the cost of raising a child is less than buying pills, condoms and nine-month worth of sanitary pads...

Four kids, we have four kids we do not need anymore than that! Especially when all of them are boys, you do not even have to worry about your bloodline...

Four sons mean four times the trouble they will bring when they be adults, they will have sex and create more like them and then this place will be filled with nothing but babies wearing diapers because just like their father the boys did not know why men like you created the thing called condoms!" she shouts poking a finger at Leo's chest as she rants.

"Flora" Lucero calls as he gets up from his seat and her head snaps his way glaring at the man.

"You shut up, I am not done talking let me give him a piece of my mind, Lucero" she snaps as she glares at Leo and opens her mouth to continue before realization dawns on her as her head snaps at her husband at once before she slowly turns to face Leo and curses.

She slowly pulls her finger away from his chest and steps away as she realizes he was the wrong brother.

"Well, uh...help" Flora yelps as she stares at her husband.

"Leo, please leave" Lucero requests his brother who glares at the woman as he pushes past her, and Flora opens her mouth wide open in shock.

"That's him?" she whispers shouts at Lucero pointing at the door.

"Are you planning to sweep the whole house with the length of your dress?" Lucero asks as he checks her out and Flora frowns as she checks her night dress.

"Well I was going to sleep when the boys came to announce daddy is not going to give mommy more babies and mommy feels insulted by daddy" she replies folding her arms.

"You don't lock the doors while getting dressed, you barged in the door wearing that, are you trying to seduce me?" he asks changing the topic and Flora frowns.

*******

"I am not that desperate" she scoffs, and he nods before he takes his seat.

"Then why are you here?"

"To vent my anger obvious"

"Are you done?" he asks raising a brow and she frowns before making her way towards his desk.

"Yes, but it's the wrong brother though I did want to rely the message to him, so all done and well"

"Then, goodnight Flora" he nods, and she eyes him a bit.

"You know, I wonder what you are made of"

"Bones and skin just like you"

"No heart?" she asks, and he smiles.

"What do you want Flora?" he asks putting his hands on the table.

"Sex lots and lots of protected sex between your brother and his woman" she groans as she pulls a chair and sit on it.

"I do think Leo got your point" he chuckles amused and she huffs.

"Hopefully"

"Is that all?" he asks once again, and she narrows her eyes.