Chapter 05

Few months later....

"Get away from me" Flora growls as she pulls her legs away, but the cold hand tries to touch it and she gasps.

"How dare you!" she stares wide eyed before narrowing her eyes.

"Don't play coy and give me that smile, I am not going to get played by you" she warns looking away before a smile appears in her face hearing the giggle.

"You are a cheeky little monster" Flora grins as she moves towards the baby before letting him touch her and she sighs lying beside him.

"Yeah, yeah" she talks as he starts to talk gibberish while touching her face, she lets him talk while moving his hands around her face.

Grabbing his little hand, she kisses before closing her eyes as the baby turns and moves towards her before giggling once again.

"Oh, it's funny to you huh?" she asks before she grabs the child and picks him up and the baby gets startled before he starts to cry aloud.

"You are such a crybaby" Flora sighs as Molly hurries to take Leon in her arms.

"He is a baby and we talked about you carrying or throwing him up in the air" Molly sighs as she starts to settle the baby and Flora lies onto her stomach watching.

"He should be stronger than that"

"He is just few months old"

"How many months is he?" Flora asks and Molly stops pacing and stares at Flora before she once again paces around with Leon.

"You should ask your husband, we are not allowed to tell anything" she replies and Flora groans as she sits on the bed.

"Give him to me" she demands and Molly stares at Flora unsure before she hands the boy who sniffs shuddering as Flora smiles at the bundle in her hands.

"Then I guess, my anniversary will be his birthday, because that is when I met him" she smiles as he pinches the boy's nose and he stop crying before staring at her with teary eyes and giving her a smile.

"How can you be so welcoming of him?" Molly asks stunned.

"How can anyone not when he smiles like that?" Flora asks as her own tears brims in her eyes.

"You could have easily refused him" she adds.

"I don't know, I don't know anything" Flora sighs as she runs her hand on the baby's head as the boy lulls before he falls asleep in her lap.

"I don't know" Flora breathes as she stares at the asleep boy.

"Then you should know he is going to have a sibling...soon" Molly informs and Flora's hand freezes.

*******

Lucero pauses md-air with the spoon as he stares at Flora who has been staring at him non-stop instead of eating her food.

"Is there anything on my face?" he asks as he puts the spoon down.

"No"

"Then why have you been staring at me?" he asks amused.

"Just trying to figure you out" her statement makes him raise a brow.

"Figure me out?" he asks slowly, and she nods her head curtly.

"Why, sudden interest on me?" he asks sitting back on the chair and Flora puts her forearm on the table and sits closer to the table.

"How you do not know a simple fact or perhaps you are that much not in control?"