Chapter 49

Family Tree: - Lucero

Family Head: - Leon Lucero (Sr) and Wife Flora Lucero

Sons: -

1) Leon Lucero (11 years), 2) Liam Lucero (10 years), 3) Lance Lucero (9 years), 4) Lucas Lucero (8 years), 5) Logan Lucero (7 years), 6) Lorenzo Lucero (6 years), 7) Leif Lucero (5 years), 8) Lars Lucero (4years), 9) Lane Lucero (3 years), 10) Lucian Lucero (2 years)

Daughter: - Laura Lucero

Nephew and Niece: - Mark Lucero (10 years), Madeline Lucero (6 years), Melissa Lucero (9 years)

Sister of Leon Lucero (Sr) Jessica Lucero

Leonard aka Leo Lucero twin brother

Lauren wife of Leonard Lucero

Matteo Moretti friend of Lucero (Father of Maple Moretti)

Note: Forgive me for forgetting their ages or making them whatever the age I feel fit like at time in future when their books arrives.

Judge me in anything except forgetting my character's age.

********

Six years later....

*******

"No" Flora gasps as she stares at Lucero with tears filled eyes before Lucero tries to touch her but she swats his hands away.

"No. Don't touch me" she shakes her head before she looks away from him.

"Flo..."

"No, Luc, no. You don't get to touch me, not now" she cries as she wipes her tears away before Lucero takes a deep breath and tries again.

"Baby please, just..."

"I said no, I say no each and every time and you promised, you promised but you don't do as you promised" she sobs before he pulls her in his arms.

"I know, but you promised we will not stop not until we have a girl, remember"

"But it hurts" she sniffs burying her head to his chest and he smiles.

"I know, baby, I cannot express how grateful I am to you for going through this like every year" he chuckles and she groans before hitting on his chest.

"Few more hours and our princess will be out" he grins as he rubs her belly lightly.

"You said that last time as well" Lucas states as he stares at his parents standing beside the wall with his arms folded.

"And the last time before that as well" Liam points out.

"Yes. You said exact thing, when Lucian happened, but you were sure Lane was a girl, but Lars was a boy we all knew...

And then Leif was an obvious one and we were not complaining when Lorenzo happened, because he was like the first one, we saw mom carry but dad seriously after five additional brothers, we cannot afford to have one more brother...

I have to wake up in the middle of the night because Lars took my tennis ball and Lucian cries all night, you see these?" Lance asks as he points at his eyes.

"Dark circles, because I cannot sleep with all the noise they make, everywhere it's a war, for mom's attention, for mom's booby milk and then when we eat...

Being a big brother is such a task I cannot handle this pressure" Lance finishes as his brothers along with his parents stares at the boy.

"You drink all of her milk anyways that is why Lucian cries, because he gets hungry" Lucas snaps at him and Lance gets up from his seat with his hands on his hips.