Chapter 17

Lucero takes a deep breath as he puts the pen down before he puts his head on the back of his seat, closing eyes he tries to take a break, but he is disturbed when the door of his office room opens at once.

"Da" Lance's squeal makes Lucero sit straight as the boy crawls to where he was with a bunny in his hand, he sits on the floor and looks around the room as if searching something.

Lucero smiles when the boy does not see him and keeps searching him around the room.

"Da" he calls once again before he makes his way towards the table and Lucero keeps an eye at the boy as he drops the bunny and grabs the corner of the table to stand up.

"Fuck" he squeals a he touches the paper on the table before pulling one out and sitting on the floor as he starts to rip it.

"Fuck" the boy laughs clapping his hands before he screams as he gets picked up by Lucero.

"Da...fuck" Lance laughs squealing a he finds it's his father while Lucero narrows his eyes at the boy.

"Where did you learn that?" he asks the boy who touches Lucero's cheek before he rubs his eyes tiredly.

"Mama" he sniffs as he snuggles in Lucero's chest.

********

Lucero walks out of the room in search of Flora or Molly wondering where Lance picked such word, he comes to a halt as he hears the source of it.

"Fuck you" Liam shouts as he shows his middle fingers to Leon who had his raises as well.

"No, fuck you"

"No fuck you"

"Fuck you" Leon shouts and Lucero makes his way towards the boys and stands behind them.

"Boys" Lucero grits through his teeth as he glares at the two of them.

"Fuck" Lance follows as he throws his arms to go to his brother, but Lucero holds him to himself.

"Where is your dear mother?" he asks the boys, who glances at each other before gulping as they stare at their father.

*******

Flora folds her dress as she puts it back on her closet, she goes through her dresses wondering how long it has been that she dressed. The boys were growing up and now that they did not her as much as they did back, she wonders what she can do in the time she has for herself.

She hums to herself as she pulls out her clothes setting it aside so she can choose to wear from one of them in the coming days. Flora smiles as her eyes lands on her wedding gown hanging at the far end of the closet.

Moving towards it she touches the fabric and feels the softness of it as a smile graces her face as even if the wedding and the groom was not of her choice, the dress was. Untying her robe, Flora picks the dress out and puts it on the chair as she gets on her tiptoes and grabs the box of shoe.

She turns to open her jewelry box as she pulls out the necklace and puts it around her neck, she moves her head right to left to check on the jewelry before her eyes lands on the bruise that was now turned a bit yellow and she touches it.

An idea pops in her head as Flora grabs her makeup kit before she applies the cream and starts to use the makeup to hide the bruise as she wanted to feel good and she deserves to feel so.

Tying her hair up in a messy bun, Flora pulls few strands of playful hair around her face and neck to feel the tickle of them as her robs slips off her shoulder a bit while she poses in front of the mirror.