Chapter 14

Leon jumps off the bed and runs towards the door before he wraps his arms around Lucero's legs and grins.

"Dad" the boy sighs in relief.

"Me, me" Liam sniffs as he wobbles towards Lucero as well before he walks behind Lucero and wraps his arms as well.

Lucero touches the boy's head before he eyes at Lance who squeals clapping his hands from the bed and he sighs as he picks both the boys in his arms knowing they will not leave him.

"She is not waking up" Leon informs as they make their way towards the bed where Flora was sleeping.

Putting the boys down Lucero makes his way towards Flora and pushes her hair way from her bruised face before running his finger lightly on her cheek as he looks over her body slowly pushing the cover away from her body.

"Da" Lance giggles as he lies next to Flora as he drinks from his bottle and stares at Lucero.

Lucero bends to picks Lance up in his arms as he pulls Lance's hand away from Flora's hair before he turns to out the boy away while Leon and Liam both follows him.

"Ma" Lance pulls his bottle out of his mouth raising his hands in the air to go to Flora.

"Sit down" he orders the two boys who climbs on the couch and blinks at Lucero he grabs Lance as he goes to get down of the couch.

"Sit" Leon uses Lucero's tone of command as he grabs the back of Lance's t-shirt.

"Master" Lucero's butler walks in the room with a tray of food along with a first-aid kit.

*******

Lucero puts his hand out as one of his servants starts to clean his wound while his butler fills in the incident that occurred on his behalf. He sighs when Liam stands next to his chair and pulls on his sleeve and he watches as the boys tries to climb on his lap before he has both Liam and Lance sitting on his lap.

"Ah" Liam asks him, opening his own mouth as the boy puts the spoon full of ice-cream closer to Lucero's mouth who opens his mouth to eat it and the boy grins before he swipes some more.

Lucero jerks his hand away from the servant to grab Lance who was falling off his lap and he sighs as he finds the boy asleep on his lap with the bottle still on his mouth. With a sigh, he pulls the bottle away from the boy's mouth before he asks Liam to step down and Lucero carries Lance to the bed before laying him beside Flora.

"Sing a song" Liam asks as he stands to face Lucero who goes back to his chair and let the servant put the bandage up.

"Do it yourself" he asks the boy who pouts as he starts to jump up and down grabbing Lucero's hand who groans.

"You know one?" Lucero asks Leon who shakes his little head no and Lucero turns to stare at the people in the room for help.

"Anyone?" he asks and when no one volunteers Liam cheers as he once again climbs on Lucero's lap and puts his head on his chest.

"Let me take them to bed" Molly voices as she walks in the room and Lucero nods as he tries to pick the boy, but Liam wraps his arms around Lucero.

"No" he protests.

"Your decision, it's either me or a song" he asks the boy who smiles as he puts his head back on Lucero's chest.

"I choose you too" Leon voices as the boy puts his arms up for Lucero to take it.

"Up, up" he smiles, and Lucero has no choice but to put them both on his lap as the boys closes their eyes and tries to sleep.

********