Chapter 20

The boys cheer making loud noise as all of them run towards the dining room for their breakfast while Flora silently follow them.

"Good morning Dad" they cheer getting on their seats while Leon grabs the toast from his father's plate and eat while Liam pokes on the egg before grinning as he grabs the juice and sips on it while Lucero raises a brow at both of their antics.

"Breakfast" Liam shouts as he puts the glass down and Lucero sits back on his chair watching them as both start to bang their hands on the table and cheers asking for breakfast.

"No shouting" Lucero asks them, and the boys just grins as they start to bang on the table and Lucero turns his head down as someone pulls his pant, he finds Lance trying to get his attention.

"I said no shouting" Lucero speaks again as he picks Lance and puts him on his lap before grabbing the boy's hand as it roams to grab the table cloth.

"But we are hungry" Leon speaks.

"You can request it in more polite way"

"But I am hungry" Leon pouts and Lucero frowns wondering what was wrong with him.

"What did they eat?" he asks turning to face Flora who smiles as she takes a seat and he frowns.

"They are just excited for the day" she replies, and he puts Lance down as the boy makes his way towards her.

"And why are you here?" he asks surprised that she was joining.

"I am hungry" she shrugs her shoulders before their food arrives.

Lucero keeps staring at Flora as she silently eats her food and when her glance meets his she pauses to puts the spoon down and sits straight.

"Is there something you want to talk about?" he asks, and Flora shakes her head no.

"Then why are you eating with me?" he asks straight. and Flora flushes a bit before she clears her throat.

"I want a baby with you" she speaks, Leon and Liam both spits out their food as their head snaps at her.

"You are the one who has been asking him to have one of us?" Leon asks as his eyes widens.

"Mother no, dad no...don't give her" Liam gasps as he eyes his father.

"The verdict has been pulled" Lucero grins as he continues to eat.

*******

"Make the kids ready, their teachers will be arriving soon" Lucero informs Flora as he gets up from the seat.

"Teachers? Why can they not go out and join schools like normal children?" Flora asks him and Lucero pulls his coat out as he puts it.

"They can join any school of their choice when the time is right; right now, don't argue on this. I know what I am doing" he speaks before he picks up Lance who smiles as he snuggles in his arms.

"Luc" Flora stops him.

"Liam is a terrible at drawing"

"He is just two" she smiles at him.

"I know Molly told you things last night and that is why there is this change in you" he speaks, and she grabs his hand.

"Luc"

"We will talk when I come back okay?" he smiles as he caresses her cheek and Flora nods her head.

"Real talk" she asks, and he just smiles before he hands her Lance who refuses to let go of his father but Lucero hands her anyways.