Epilogue!

Ten years later...

"You hit like a girl" Lucas grins as he dodges his sister's attacks.

"That's because I am one" Laura grumbles as she attacks her big brother.

"Oh, come on princess, you will break your bones" Logan teases before Laura growls his way and runs towards him.

"Fuck" Logan laughs as he runs while Laura follows.

"Liam help me out" Laura calls for her brother who sighs before stretching his arms up his head and glancing at Lilac who was collecting the flowers.

"Let her be," he calls out but Lance joins in and picks his sister who squeals before she starts to giggle.

"Stop, stop, stop" she laughs aloud before Lance lets her go.

"Did you finish your homework?" he asks the girl.

"I think so"

"You think?" he frowns.

"Yeah, I asked Leif to complete it for me" she grins and Lance chuckles.

"Good thinking" he nods before taking a seat and Laura jumps on his lap.

"Lance, there is this movie, can you please talk to dad and let me go"

"Who are you going with?" he asks and the girl smiles sweetly.

"Some friends"

"What friends?" Liam asks and Laura pouts.

"School friends"

"You are too young to go to movies alone, princess" Logan reminds her.

"But I won't be, please, I have been waiting for this movie for so long"

"Fine, then it's decided, we all are going to movies with our little sister" Lucas states and Laura stares at Lance wide eyes.

"No" she gasps shaking her head.

"What's going on?" Leon asks as he joins the group.

"Big brother" Laura cries as she rushes to hug him.

"What's going on?" Leon asks as he looks around at the group.

"She wants to go to movies with her friends but not her brothers" Lucas states as he lies on the grass.

"Even I would not want to go out with anyone of you" Leon states as he pulls his sister on his lap.

*******

"What's the title of the movie?" Leon asks his sister and Laura perks up.

"Mulan" she states and Lance chuckles.

"Baby doll, you can easily find Mulan in the YouTube"

"Not the animation Lance, but the action movie, the trailer is amazing"

"You are just ten baby girl, too young for actions" Lucas points out.

"Well I can beat the shit out of you" she states and Leon squeezes the back of her neck.

"Sorry" she smiles before laying her head on her brother's chest.

"Please Leon, will you talk to dad?" she pleads.

"Do we know these friends of yours?" Leon asks and Laura pouts.

"I swear if its some fuckboys you hanging out with" Lucas warns.

"Hey" Leon warns Lucas who just sighs.

"Our sister got good head on her shoulders unlike you" Lance defends Laura who giggles.