Chapter 46

Flora wraps her arms around Liam as he growls in anger trying to rush to where Lilac was being treated but the cry of the girl was making him agitated.

"Liam, calm down" Flora whisper as she kneels beside her son.

"He is hurting her"

"He is treating her, baby. She is not well"

"She was sleeping. He woke her up and making her cry" he snaps making Flora sighs as she tightens her hold on him.

"It will be over soon" she assures him.

Liam narrows his eyes as the doctor pulls out and injection and he shakes his head no.

"It will hurt her" he shouts but the doctor ignores him as he gives Lilac the injection making her cry aloud and Liam shuts his eyes not being able to see it.

"Well, make sure you keep her hydrated and if the fever is not down within few hours call me immediately" the doctor states as he packs his bag before he takes his leave.

Liam rushes to Lilac's side as touches her cheek as the girl keeps crying.

"Let her go, and go back to your room Liam. I will take care of her" Molly states as she picks Lilac up and he frowns before he runs out of the room.

"Liam" Flora calls for her son before following him outside.

Liam runs out of the room and towards the gates in anger, he watches the doctor stop to talk with his father to so he hurries.

Lucero frowns as he hears Flora's shout and turns to see what she was shouting about before Liam runs to where he was and kicks the doctor on his leg.

"Liam" Lucero shouts as he grabs the back of Liam's shirt holding him back.

"You hurt her" he screams fighting his father's hold and Lucero shouts for Liam to behave.

"Oh my god" Flora gasps as she helps the doctor and apologizes for her son's behavior.

"I am so sorry" she apologizes watching the man hurry to his car.

"I said stop" Lucero shouts and Liam stops fighting as he watches the car drive off.

"What the hell is going on?" he asks as he stares from his son to his wife.

"Lilac has been running a fever from last night and we called the..."

"Lilac?" Lucero frowns in confusion.

"He is never coming back in this house again" Liam shouts at his mother.

"Wait a bloody damn second" Lucero snaps as he holds the boy.

"Who is Lilac?" Lucero asks and glares at Liam.

*******

"How did he even find her?" Lucero asks staring at his wife.

"He heard her crying and just went to be with her. He was just upset seeing her cry that's it"

"He kicked a doctor, Flora. It's not a small thing"

"You know how his mood has been swinging, but the good thing he smiled, he really did" she states making him sigh.

"Well, we have to make sure he does not go kicking and shouting every time someone makes the girl cry and anyways...

I have to go out and meet the members to clear few things out and now that Salvatore is not here anymore someone has to look over the dealings and business, so it will be few busy days for me...

And, as soon as the girl is good, we will make arrangements for her to go back home"

"Thank you" she smiles as she hugs him.