Chapter 48

Flora hurries out of the bathroom and looks around the room, before she grabs her shoes and purse and checks herself out in the mirror before she goes to walk out.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, where are you going?" Lucero asks as he wraps his arms around her.

"Luc, I am getting late" she groans trying to fight his hold.

"Exactly, but to where?"

"The kids' school it's parents meeting day" she announces and he frowns.

"Okay, but why do you have to dress as this?" he asks checking her out and she rolls her eyes.

"Stop annoying me, I will be back in few hours. Wish me luck, this is my first parents meeting" she grabs his face and kiss on his cheek.

"You look hot, babe" he grins as he slaps her ass and she yelp before she rushes out.

*******

Lucero raises a brow as he watches his wife giggles, turning his head towards TV he continues to watch it but her laughter makes him turn to face her.

"What's so funny?" he asks and Flora waves her hand around.

"She has been doing that for a while" Lucas sighs as he sits beside his father.

"You know why?" he asks Lucas who glances at Flora and shrugs his shoulders.

"It's probably Michael's father, she giggled just like that when they said good bye"

"Who?" Lucero frowns.

"Michael's father, he is so cool" Lance groans as he jumps at the back of the couch and hangs on it.

"He taught me cartwheel, check this out" Lance states as he starts to do cartwheel in the room.

"Go away" Liam shouts as Lance falls on top of Liam but Lance just laughs and starts to do it again.

"He said she looked really nice even after five kids and she giggled just like that" Lucas states as he stares at his mother.

"Flora?" Lucero calls and his wife puts her phone away.

"What?"

"Who are you talking to?" he asks and she glances at her phone.

"No one special" she replies.

"Well then do share the jokes you are laughing at" he asks and she rolls her eyes.

"Go watch movies Luc" she sighs before she goes back to her chat.

"Flora"

"Jeez Luc, I am in middle of something" she grumbles before turning to a side and chatting.

*******

"The boys are in their bed" Lucero informs as he enters the room but find Flora busy with her phone.

"Shower?" he asks but she just waves her hand.

"You go in first" she replies.

Lucero takes a deep breath before he goes to take his shower and after he is done, he still finds her in the bed still on her phone.

"Shower?" he asks and she gets out of the bed putting the phone down.

He watches as she walks in the shower before he dries his hair, the notification ring from her phone makes him pause before he continues to dry his hair, eyes on the phone.

Getting on the bed he pulls the cover to his waist and glances as his wife hurries out of the bathroom and hurries to dress up. He grabs his phone and scrolls through it as Flora gets in the bed and grabs her phone.