Chapter 26

Flora wraps her arm around Lucero as they stroll around the ground late at night, talking and laughing on about things. Flora takes a deep breath as she feels like she got everything she ever wanted walking beside Lucero.

"Have you gone and visit Lucas?" Lucero asks as they stop walking and stare at the building where his brother resides.

"No"

"Shall we?" he asks surprising her.

"Am I allowed?" she asks him suspiciously.

"You always were but everyone was just trying to hide our secret so, but anyways let's go" he smiles as he grabs her hand and pulls her towards the house.

"I hope your brother do not mind me being here"

"He won't" Lucero assures as they walk in the house and Flora's heart stops as she hears the cry of a baby.

"He is crying" she whispers as they make their way to where the kid was.

"He must be having trouble sleeping" Lucero states as they enter a room and both of them stop to look around.

"Ugh, make him stop" Leo grumbles as he lies on the bed under the pillow.

"I a trying to, it will be a good help if you tried to make him stop" Lauren chides her husband who groans as he throws the pillow away and glare at his own son before his eyes land on the couple at the door.

"What are you doing here?" he asks as he stares at them.

"We just thought to visit Lucas but, is it a bad timing?" he asks them.

"He never stops crying" Leo grumbles making Flora smile as he reminds her so much of Liam, guess an apple really does not fall far away from the tree.

"May I?" Flora asks as she steps inside and stares at Lauren who was having trouble with the baby.

"I don't know how to make him stop" Lauren worries as she gives Lucas to her.

"I understand" Flora assures as she smiles at Lucas.

"Hey, there big boy" Flora coo's as she slowly shakes him in her arm pacing back and forth while talking to the boy who hiccups before focusing on her voice.

*******

Leo narrows his eyes as he watches the boy shut down before gurgling, talking with Flora as he giggles and smiles.

"He looks happy" he mumbles.

"He is happy" Lauren states as she watches the woman.

"After three boys I am a pro" Flora winks at the couple.

"You know my sons better than me" Lauren speaks sadly.

"I did have a hard time with Leon, but he was too sweet then Liam, well he was, is stubborn and Lance all he wants to do is play...

You get used to it. Lucas if the first child you are caring for, so it will be difficult but trust me, it is going to be fine" she assures as she hands Lucas to Lauren and steps away, but Lucas grabs her hair and gurgles.

"It seems he does not want you to leave"

"This one, I want this one to know his real mother. Be good to her, I am always beside you all" Flora smiles as she kisses on his head and he blinks.

"You will need to talk to them a lot" Lucero suggests as he stands besides Flora wrapping his arm.

"As if he understands" Leo states as he peeks at his son.