Chapter 1

First note: It's my first story ever so please don't judge
Colby POV
"SHUT UP BRENNEN!!" I screamed. "Baby I'm so sorry, I never wanted you to find out because she meant nothing," He said.
I immediately stopped sobbing and looked him in the eye.  I couldn't see the pain which made me angrier, I started trembling. Then I saw his fear that made me happier.
"Don't ever fucking call me baby again." All the love I ever had for him disappeared at that moment I saw the dragon underneath his model-like exterior.
I slapped him, hard, right in the face.
I will never face him again. "You made a big mistake Colby Brock." He called out to me I laughed it off and continued out of the house. I walked home arriving at my mom calling out to me asking why I was home so early.
For some reason, I could sense falseness in her voice. "Brennen and I got in a fight and I don't wanna talk about it."
"Well," she said in a tone unlike her to ever have. It took me aback normally she would backed off and let me go to my room. A wave of panic then flustered over my body. She continued,
"Brennen was nice enough to explain EVERYTHING!" By this point, I was in shock, fear, anger, sadness and on the verge of passing out.
"Dating boys behind our back you faggot, I can't even call you my son." I didn't know what to feel I was overwhelmed and a little dizzy. My dad came up behind me pushing me to the ground. I passed out mentally but physically the pain had just begun.