Chapter 34

Just thinking back to about a month ago when Sam and I were sitting at the table planning this evening out. We thought that was the happiest day. We were so wrong that feeling was nothing compared to the one I have tonight. I heard the familiar wedding jingle and turned my head to look down the beautifully lighted path covered in flowers and saw Sam the light of my life walking down to me with a thick blush covering his face.

    I started tearing up realizing how much I loved him. Where I had come from to where I am. How depressed I was to how happy I am. I couldn't believe how lucky I am. He finally reached me and sneaked one of his hands in mine using the other to wipe away my tears. I laughed softly and the priest began to say the original wedding speech. As he was talking I examined he man in front of me. I loved him with all my soul. I soon heard the words "the couple has wrote there own vows."

   Sam took advantage and started immediately. "Colby," he began "I have been waiting for someone like you all my life.  To explore and be happy with, to love and support while being supported at the same time. I need you because my life has centered itself around you your my everyone and the only person I've ever really loved."  His words once again brought me to tears but that didn't stop me from telling him how I felt.  "Sam, you took me in from when I had nothing and was nothing.  You loved me and cherished me as if I were an angel but little did you know you were my angel you saved me from death you took me away from it's cold clutch's you taught me how to love and embraced every part of me.  I love you so much."  He had tears rolling down his face.  The priest then continued on with his ritual.  "If anyone has any objections you should speak now." Sam and I laughed knowing that everyone there supported us so much. Just then there was a loud noise causing everyone to jerk there head towards the door.  "Wait!" They yelled.