Chapter 35

Every breath in my body escaped as I turned to look at the door. "I love you Sammy!" She said. Katrina was here. Interrupting my perfect day. Making me wish I had killed her that night. FILLING me with murderous rage. "Kat, I don't love you. I'm gay. Colby is my everything to me you are nothing but an obstacle." She starts laughing and laughing. Everybody is in shock. Katrina pulls out a gun, and shoots me in the shoulder. I can't feel. I was so happy. What happened. How can she do that to me. It hurts.  My world fades to black along with my Sammy.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in the hospital, Sammy by my side.  "I love you we've been through so much" I heard him say, "I can't live without you I won't live without you I need you I love you Colby I-I love you so much..." then I heard his silent sobs turn loud and felt him hold my hand.  I opened my eyes and saw him with his head down tears rolling onto the bed.  "Don't cry" I managed to tell him. "Colbs?" He looked up and saw me staring into his eyes.  And he kissed me, just like the first time on that bed so long ago, just like I was healthy just like we were just new love once again.

                                   The End

GUYSS!!!!!!!!! This story has reached its end and I am calling it off but do not freat for I am making another possibly by the end of today but it might not be Solby but it might be idk what I'm gonna do yet but I promise I'll do my best to make it enjoyable!