Chapter 11

I feel a hand pull back on my shirt while I was falling down. As the unknown person pulls me back my head hits the roof everything fades to black once again. I wake up in a soft bed and put my hand out to feel my surroundings because my eyes didn't feel like opening.
I feel the soft hair I know with all my heart. Sam was near me, now that was worth opening my eyes. I see Sam lying next to me with everyone else surrounding the bed. I look at Sam as he tears into my soul with one look. I look away, guilty of the pain I caused him.
I feel all eyes peel on me as I turn away, I'm overwhelmed.
Before I think I tell everybody to go, except Sam I pull his arm back and tell him to stay. He reluctantly agreed and sat down next to me the moment I heard the door close I hugged him and kissed him. "I'm so sorry I love you this is all for you."
He kissed me and said "I still love you so much please believe me Colby I need you!" I think for a moment. "Why Sam, I'm broken and I don't want you going through what I do, worrying about me, loving me. I love you so much you don't understand." He looked at me with sad eyes why did I tell him I'm making things worse. "I'll do anything for you Colby" He started crying and I felt like shit actual shit on the ground.
"I will ALWAYS love you no matter how broken you fucking are". That took me aback Sam just said fuck! I love him and I decided at that moment looking into his teary eyes. I WILL live for him.