Chapter 21

As soon as Sam woke up he was back to normal and Elton formed a house meeting extremely eager to tell everybody.  As soon as the house meeting started Elton bounced down next to Corey and sequels I swear to god this man is GAY.  Me and Sam made our way to the front of the room and I said "Guys, Sam is a little." 

(A little is a person who likes to regress back to an age younger than them sometimes voluntarily other times not the common ages are 1-5 but can be up to around 15 Sam's are going to be involuntary and he will regress to 3-4 btw I'm not making fun of this Just using it for content

   Everybody already knew what that was so I didn't have to explain. Jake asked if we could see Sam in his little space. I explained that when he's in his little space we call him Sammy and then I leaned down and said in his ear "Sammy it's ok these are our friends."  "Awe yous swure ?" He whimpers back.  "I wouldn't let anyone hurt you." He turns towards everybody but tucks behind me everybody looks at him and he looks down and says "hi" in his adorable baby voice. 

   Everybody squeals "Awww" Corey screams earning a jump from Sam. Jake walks up to Sam who had recently sat on the ground and kneels down to him and everybody quiets down "Sammy" Jake says " I'm gonna be the god damn best cousin in the entire world" Sam giggles inducing another round of aww's from the roommates "I'm tiwed" Sam exclaims. I carry Sam to the room and put him to bed. Everybody still loves you Sammy. Now I have a real big surprise waiting for him.