Chapter 15

"Katrina and Brennen" Sam said with extreme anger with an underline of fear. I was shocked.. he said he would come for me but I didn't take him serious. Now he's after my Sammy my everything the only thing that I wake up for and live for. I look at the blond his hair is the sunshine that brightens my day his eyes are the sky my oxygen that keeps my breathing his body is perfect and sexy and everything anybody could wish and BRENNEN is coming to take it from me, I'll kill him I won't hesitate if that's what Sam wants I'll do it Katrina too. 

    I hear moaning from the other room and I realize nobody else has any idea what's going on I slam open Aaron's door to see him balls deep in Jake and I say "house meeting" and leave their door open like a dick. Elton passes by and says "close the door you kinky assholes" and slams the door causing Sam to giggle.  I have never been more thankful for walking in on Jaaron fucking. Damn I'm fucked up I never thought I would say that. 

    Everybody is eventually downstairs and Jake is looking at me with hatred while Aaron is doing the best to avoid eye contact I know Jake is just playing around he could never really be mad at me. I inform everybody of the problem we are in and everybody is extremely angry with the evil duo. Looks like Jake and Aaron forgave me pretty quick. I proposed a plan I had to the group and they all seemed to agree. Time to take action.

Sorry for the shortness I wanted to leave it on a cliffhanger thank you soo much for 40 views I can't believe it ☺️