Chapter 2

This story is so bad oml
Colby's POV
I woke up on the front step in excruciating pain I look down on the bruises and marks all down his body.
The memories come flooding back in a barrage of emotional pain to correlate perfectly with the psychical. I stop pitying myself and think about my current situation. It's late now but I'm still tired I don't have a concussion because my head feels fine except for the bruise I have on the side of it.
I remember I'm in 9th grade and have a right to suspect my parents aren't going to pay my education fees.
I don't know what I'm going to do, I'm 15 and abandoned. I decide to skip dinner and sit on a bench, cold and upset with the tears streaming down making it worse and worse. I wake up to a dark sky and a man with a beard and a pink dog. (Y'all know who that is🤪)
I'm slightly intimidated at first but then I study him and he looks almost as if he could be my uncle (eeEeeeEeeE)
He asked if I need a place to stay I replied with a slight nod and he chuckled lightly "Sam will take a liking to you I can feel it" the man told me while he was helping me up and inviting me to walk with him.
I don't know why but that name Sam felt like it could shape my everything history, past, future, you name it. It felt like that name or rather that guy was made just for me.
Sam I can't wait to meet you.