Chapter 22

Lucky for me when I walk downstairs and everybody is still sitting there.  "Everybody, I have an announcement."  Everybody asked if we should wait for Sam and I just said "Sam doesn't need to know" everybody looked confused so I continued " I'm going to propose to Sam but I'm going to need all of y'alls help. The room burst out in series of excited tells and compliments and questions. Then Corey shouts "Elton, WhEn ArE yOu GoInG tO Do ThAt!"  Which makes everybody burst with a extreme fit of laughter.  Elton then says "WHEN CIRCA DIES I TOLD YOU I ALREADY SIGNED THE PAPERS WITH HER!"  A dog then runs up and licks Elton.  "Who's this?" I ask, everybody looks at me in shock Elton then explains "This so Circa the love of my life she my beautiful doge and I love her she hasn't been here for a month because she was sick.  She ran up to me and jumped in my arms.  "Circaaaaaa were married give me love." As soon as he says that she runs straight to him.

    "What's important is Colby's proposing to Sam!" Aaron shouts.  "QUIET!" I say "he could still be awake" "shit sorry dude" he quickly replies "but where gonna help the shit out of you" "EVEN IF you were an asshole" Jake says I apologized for the incident and they accepted it but really I wasn't paying attention I was more shocked with the fact that soon Sam John Brock will be mine. I love him and he will forever be with me "So what's your plan" Elton asks.  I smirk and say "Well,,,"

CLIFFHANGER
YALL ARE WELCOME LOVE YALL SORRY CIRCA IS HERE 🤗