Chapter 31

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was on the plane with Sam who finally fell asleep. He had been nonstop apologizing and asking if I was ok. Of course I lied I would never want to hurt him I told him I was fine and felt ok but that was far from the truth. To be honest I was reeling for that feeling the feeling I had when the man gave me that stuff... I wanted it....I needed it. But I couldn't admit that to him I needed him more than anything. I guess I could just sleep for now and wait for the future.   

~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we pull up to the house I feel emotionally drained I need that feeling back. "I'm gonna go out and get some air.." I tell everybody in a voice that seems very far away. They look at me concerned but let me go on my own. I get in the car and drive to the ghetto I cant believe I'm going this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the extreme amount of time skips I don't know how else to word it.

I come home dizzy and discombobulated. Yes I'm high again but I need it. I come home with a brown bag run to my room and throw it under my bed.  I come downstairs and almost fall on my way down causing me to burst out in laughter.  Everybody was looking at me either concerned or suspicious but I didn't care... I was finally happy.  I sat down on the couch cause I was feeling light headed and everybody looked at me like they had seen a ghost I laughed at them and walked over to Sam and took his chin in my hand.  "I love you" I told him in a somewhat unintelligible voice.  He asked what was wrong with me I laughed and started crying of sadness I don't know where it came from but it was gone really quickly.  I went back to laughing and just walked upstairs.   I stumbled into the room and saw Sam staring at me with the brown bag opened in his hand and tears rolling down his face.

Sorry it's short I know next chapter will (hopefully) be longer