Chapter 10

The new system at trigger warnings it the symbol is ⚠️ and smut symbol is 🔒 so pay attention for those.
Sam looked so peaceful while he slept. His body slightly moving up and down from his light breathing. As I'm studying his facial features I realize how much I don't deserve him his sandy blond hair and cute perfect face is out of my league.
He doesn't love you he never will. I get up quickly and startle Sam. I don't notice because all I can hear is the voices and all I can see are my tears. I feel him hug me and talk to me but I can't understand it feels so far away I want him to be close. He doesn't want to be close to me... nobody does. I run out of his beautiful embrace and up to the roof
⚠️
I stare at the ground from the top of the 2 story house. Everything looks so perfect in the afterlife. I'm sorry Sam I love you too much. I start speaking aloud as I realize everyone is watching me. I tell them my last thoughts. "I'm so sorry I loved each and every one of you you will always be with me and I cannot thank y'all enough but I'm dragging you down making you sad preventing your lives... I can't hurt another person so I'm ending my life now. But Sam I love you I never will stop."
I walk up to Sam and kiss him sweetly and softly saying everything all over again in that one kiss. He disconnects and looks me in the eyes and says "Don't do this I love you Colbs" I see all his regrets in his eyes as I say "I'm sorry" I turn around and jump.