Chapter 23

Everybody was in on the plan. Sam was gonna be mine forever.  I asked him if he wanted to go out on a date to tender greens but dress really fancy.  He joyfully agreed and told me to met him downstairs in 10 minutes. He came down with sparkling blue eyes and slicked back hair like a actual GOD.  He asked me if I was ready to go, I realized I had been staring at him this entire time.  I assured him we should go, and he vigorously agreed and we made our way to the car.  At Tender Greens we just talked and joked around until I got to a serious conversation. "Sam?" I asked, he stopped stuffing his face with food and looked at me.

    "What?" "What do you think about our future" I asked basically wincing in preparation for his answer. "To be honest," he started off scaring the fucking shit out off me,  "I want kids and marriage and a house and to be happy I wanna get married to you Colby!"  My smile widened so large I could of sworn my nose didn't have any room.  We made it out through the date happy and joyful.  I can't wait for what's happening next.  We make our way to the car and laugh all the way there we arrive at an empty park.  He looks confused but I lead him out off the car we walk to a quiet area with fairy lights surrounding. He takes a moment to look around and by the time he looked back I was down on one knee ready to make him officially mine.

Thanks y'all I'm writing this at lunch and I have no food 😭