Chapter 6

Check out the song at the top it's my absolute fav
As I stood there in awkward silence waiting for his response. Sam looked at me with his sky blue eyes and said "I love you too Colby" and engulfed me in a short embrace of a kiss but it felt like it had every ounce of passion he had in his body. "We better get down, Elton might spill." I giggled and followed Sam down the stairs.
As soon as we walked into the living room everyone looked at us as they had seen a ghost. Elton told. Sam said "what" as if he had no idea what was happening and everybody else went back to telling the announcements. Sam and I sat down and Sam intertwined his soft fingers with mine, only Jake seemed to notice. Elton got everybody's attention and said proudly " Me and the roommates decided that... COLBY CAN MOVE IN!!! Only if he wants to"
Everybody shifted towards me and I felt somewhat uncomfortable. "Uhh- OF COURSE I WANNA STAY!!!" Everybody cheered and Sam squeaked squeezing my hand. God, he was so cute. Right as I was thinking that Elton said: "no loud sex with Sam at night." Everybody snickered and Aaron said "look who's talking" which got Corey in a belly laugh. "Hey, it's not me! Ima top!"
Corey stopped laughing and slapped Elton in the chest, which only caused all of us to laugh more. I think I'm gonna be happy here.