Chapter 27

"Her name is Devyn Lundy!" Jake said proudly. "OMG OMG OMG" Corey squeaked. "*ahem*GAY*ahem*" I said. Corey stood up in front of me and put up his fists, he stuck his fist right in front of my face then pointed out his finger and whines "Eltyyyy get him!" Elton stands up "you heard the girlish man" he says right before he tackled me on the couch and put me in a headlock "That's my mans!" Sam says before he pounces in front of me, lifts up my head and kisses me. Everybody cooed and Sam got all flustered. He hid under a blanket and everybody started laughing. Elton and Corey sat down and Sam's blush went away. 

    Apparently Corey and Devyn were childhood besties and lost touch when Corey moved to L.A. Jake said we could invite her over for dinner tomorrow and everybody agreed. Tomorrow was going to be fun. Jake was the first to say he was heading to his room. We all decided to walk him he was suspicious but we all wanted to see his reaction. The moment he walked in he gasped and got tears in his eyes. He thanked us a lot and eventually we all drifted away into the confinement of our rooms. "Sam?" I asked him once we were laid down in bed. "Yes Colbs?" He responds, "I feel like you haven't had a chance to go to your little space freely and happily lately." He looked up at me from his tight ball against my chest. "I don't wanna put any pressure or discomfort on you....". 

   "Sammy I love you and don't ever worry about me always be happy cause that's the only thing keeping me happy." Sam nods his head and I started to get up to play with him. Me and Sam had been playing around for about 15 minutes than we started playing Cowboys. "Pew pew!" I said aiming a finger gun at his chest, Sam falls over and lands on his back giggling happily. "THE TICKLE MONSTERS COMING" I scream collapsing onto Sam tickling him until he's actually wheezing from the lack of breath.

   I hear a knock on the door and tell whoever it is to come in. The door opens to revel Elton and Corey on the other side cooing like a mother with a newborn baby. "Shut up" I say playfully, they walk in and sit down in front of Sam.  Sam is playing with a pink stuffed elephant but looks up and gives them the most cutest innocent smile I have ever seen, it warmed my heart in an instant.  Corey cooed slightly once more making us break into a fit of giggles.  Once Sam goes back to playing Elton puts a brightly wrapped box in front of him.  Sam looks at Elton asking if he could open it.  Elton nods and Sam excitingly rips open the packaging to reveal a box like a ring box but bigger. 

    Sam opens this box slowly to reveal a small pacifier with a message on the front that says Traphouse Love.  Sam squealed in excitement and immediately pops it in his mouth smiling and blushing.  He looked so innocent and happy he was just so perfect. I loved my baby nobody could take him away from me.  Elton,  Corey, Sam and I all decided to head to bed around 20-30 minutes later.  Sam was so excited to go to sleep with his new paci he curled up against my chest and feel asleep to me playing with his hair and humming Falling In Reverse in his ear.