He tries food

Today you had been baking brownies so when you were done you grabbed a few and waited for Optimus on the other side of the tree line.

Optimus had told you that Cybertroinians could eat human food if they were in their holoforms so you decided to have Optimus try some brownies.

You soon saw the groundbridge open up and you ran through and you stepped into the Autobot base.

You then ran up the stairs to the human area and you leaned against the rail.

"Hey Optimus, can you activate your holoform?" You asked Optimus.

Optimus activated his holoform and climbed the stairs and he stood in front of you.

"Here." You said as you handed Optimus the paper plate with the brownies on it.

"What are these?" Optimus asked you.

"They're brownies, I made them earlier." You replied.

Optimus took the plastic wrap off, picked up a brownie and ate it.

"These are quite good." Optimus said as he quickly ate the other brownies.

"I'm glad you liked them." You said with a smile.

"Do all human desserts taste that good?" Optimus asked you.

"Yes, at least most of them do." You said.

"I would like to try more, if it's not to much trouble." Optimus said.

"It's no trouble at all." You said.

You now knew that Optimus had a sweet tooth.