He turns into a sparkling

Today you were at the Autobot base hanging out with Jack, Miko and Raf while Optimus, Bumblebee and Smokescreen were out trying to find a relic.

Suddenly you heard Smokescreen's voice on the computer and Ratchet quickly opened the groundbridge.

Bumblebee was the first one to run into the base and you saw that he was holding the relic, next Smokescreen ran through before Ratchet closed the groundbridge.

"Ratchet, where's Optimus?" You asked Ratchet.

Ratchet didn't answer you but instead looked at what Smokescreen had in his servos.

"By the Allspark!" Ratchet said as he did a quick scan on the thing that Smokescreen was holding.

"What happened?" You asked.

"Optimus has been turned into a sparkling by the relic." Ratchet said.

"What's a sparkling?" You asked Ratchet curiously.

You humans call them 'babies'." Ratchet replied.

"Wait, Cybertroinians can have babies?" Miko asked Ratchet.

"Yes, we can." Ratchet said.

"How are they made?" You asked Ratchet.

"I'll tell you another time." Ratchet replied as a light blue blush appeared on his face.

Smokescreen then showed you Optimus, you were surprised at how tiny he was, Optimus was only about the size of a human two year old.

Optimus fluttered his tiny optics open and when he saw you he held his tiny servos out to you.

You picked Optimus up and he clung to you like his life depended on it.

"Awww, he's so cute!" You said as he looked at you with his blue optics.

"Sparklings are known to be irresistible." Ratchet said.

"I can see that." You said as you looked at Optimus.

You then heard Miko's phone as she took a picture of you holding Optimus.

Optimus hid his face in your neck after Miko took his picture.

"Miko, he's camera shy." You told Miko.

"Sorry, but he's just to cute!" Miko said.

"Are you able to turn him back to normal?" You asked Ratchet.

"Yes, although I'm going to need to fix this relic first." Ratchet said as he looked at the relic.

Optimus put one of his servos in his mouth and started sucking on it.

"Ratchet, I think he's hungry." You said to Ratchet.

Ratchet walked to the med bay and a few minutes later he came out and handed you a bottle.

"What's this?" You asked Ratchet.

"It's low grade energon." Ratchet replied as he started fixing the relic.

You put the nipple of the bottle near Optimus's mouth and he latched right on and started drinking.

You couldn't help but smile as Optimus made small noises as he drank.

After Optimus was done you grabbed a nearby rag, put it on your shoulder and burped Optimus, you were thankful that Cybertron sparklings didn't need diapers.

Optimus yawned and you started rocking him and within a few minutes he went into recharge.

You sat down on the couch with Optimus recharging in your arms.

Miko then took a few more pictures of Optimus as he recharged in your arms.

Jack smiled a little and Raf sat next to you and looked at Optimus.

After a few more minutes Ratchet came back to the human area.

"Y/n, I fixed the relic." Ratchet whispered.

"Okay, I guess that I'm ready for him to go back to normal." You said sadly as you carefully put Optimus in Ratchet's servo.

Ratchet took Optimus to his berthroom and turned the relic on and pointed it at Optimus.

Optimus slowly grew back to his normal size as he recharged.

Ratchet then left Optimus's berthroom and put the relic in a spare room.

About thirty minutes later Optimus woke up and walked out to the main room.

"What happened?" Optimus asked Ratchet.

"You were turned into a sparkling." Ratchet replied.

"Who took care of me?" Optimus asked Ratchet.

"Y/n did." Ratchet said as he looked at you ".

"I thank you Y/n, for taking care of me." Optimus said.

"You're welcome, I enjoyed it." You said with a smile.