He gets you back

Tonight was the night that you would finally go back to Optimus while Megatron was in his berthroom.

You had been gone for two weeks on the Nemesis but thankfully the Decepticons had made a plan to get you back to the Autobots.

Even Soundwave was going against Megatron to help you.

You had said your goodbyes to everyone and Starscream had transformed so you could sit in his cockpit.

You couldn't believe that you were flying in a Decepticon but you were thankful that he concidered you a friend.

Optimus and the other Autobots were at an energon mine that the Decepticons hadn't found yet.

Starscream landed and you got out of his cockpit.

"Good luck Y/n, it was a pleasure knowing you." Starscream said.

"Goodbye Starscream, and try and be more careful around Megatron." You told Starscream.

"I will try., Starscream said before he flew back to the Nemesis.

You made your way over to the cave where the energon mine was and you saw the Autobots.

"Hey everyone, miss me?" You asked.

"Y/n!?" Everyone asked in surprise.

"Yep, I'm back." You said with a smile.

"Y/n, I have missed you." Optimus said as he laid his servos on the ground so that you could sit on it.

"I missed you all too." You said.

You told the Autobots about your time with the Decepticons and how much you missed everyone, especially Optimus.