He helps out on laundry day

It was a hot summer day and Optimus had just come back to your house after helping Bumblebee's team.

Optimus didn't see you anywhere but Sally greeted him and he played fetch with her for a few minutes before going inside.

Optimus then saw a note attached to a plate of cookies and he read the note.

"Optimus, I will be working late today but I'll be home at 8:00 tonight.

Love, Y/n."

Optimus wanted to help out around the house somehow and he remembered you saying something about doing the laundry.

Optimus went to your laundry room where there were four baskets of sorted laundry so he read the instructions on the washer of how he should wash each load of laundry and how much soap he should use.

Optimus decided to wash the whites first and once he got the whites in the washer he went to the kitchen where Sally was waiting by her food dish.

Optimus fed Sally and went to wait for the whites to get done.

Once the whites were done Optimus hung the sheets, pillow cases, your white shirts and white skorts out on the line.

Optimus folded the clean, dry laundry the way you had showed him how and since it was a hot day the laundry dried outside quicker than in the dryer.

By the time you got home Optimus had finished the laundry and he made you your favorite dinner.

"Optimus, where's all the laundry?" You asked Optimus when you went to do the laundry.

"I did the laundry for you since you were busy at work." Optimus replied.

"Thank you so much, for doing the laundry and making dinner." You said as you kissed Optimus.