He needs a bath

Today Optimus was coming to your house since your parents and sister were out again.

However when Optimus walked through the groundbridge you saw that he was covered in dirt and mud.

"Optimus, why are you so dirty?" You asked Optimus.

Optimus didn't answer you but you could have sworn you saw a light blue blush appear on his face.

"I-I mean why are you covered in dirt?" You asked.

"I was fighting Megatron." Optimus said.

"Well you need to get clean." You said as you got the hose, a bucket, a bottle of soap and a sponge out.

Optimus transformed and you turned the hose on and filled the bucket with soapy water before you hosed off Optimus.

"Sorry if the water is a little cold." You told Optimus.

"It is not that cold." Optimus said.

You turned the hose off and you dunked the sponge in the soapy water before you started washing Optimus off.

"I can't believe how much mud is stuck in your grill." You said as you scrubbed Optimus's grill with the sponge.

"This happens a lot." Optimus said.

You then climbed onto Optimus's hood and started washing his windows and hood.

You could have sworn you heard a slight moan come from Optimus but you were probably just hearing things.

You then got down, turned the hose on and washed the soap off of Optimus.

After about half an hour you were done washing Optimus off and he could finally transform.

"Thank you Y/n, I feel much better." Optimus said as he bent down.

"It wasn't a problem, I just didn't like seeing all that dirt and mud on you." You said with a smile.