You take him to see your job

Today you were taking Optimus to see where you worked since he was curious.

You got dressed and Optimus would take you to work in his alt mode.

You told Optimus where your work was in Crown City and he soon parked in the parking lot for employees.

Optimus's holoform helped you out of his alt mode.

Optimus was surprised when you told him that you were the manger of the Crown City Bakery.

Optimus's eyes widened when he saw the various pastries on the shelves and in the display cases.

"Hey Y/n, who's that with you?" Your coworker asked you.

"This is Orion, he's my long lost boyfriend." You replied.

Just then a customer walked into the bakery and you showed Optimus the kitchen where everything was made and introduced him to the rest of the staff before you went to your office where you worked.

For the rest of the day you and Optimus talked in between the times you were either checking emails, ordering new ingredients or taking phone calls.

After work there were some cupcakes left so your coworker took some and left the rest for you and Optimus.

"These are delicious." Optimus said as he ate a cupcake.

"I know, that's why this bakery is the most popular in Crown City." You replied as you closed up for the night.

You and Optimus's holoform got into his alt mode and he drove you home.