Finger painting

Today Orion and Zane wanted to finger paint so Optimus got the paint and some paper and put it on the kitchen table.

"Try not to make a mess." Optimus told Orion and Zane after he put their painting smocks on them.

"We'll try." Orion and Zane said at the same time.

Orion decided to paint birds while Zane just did handprints.

Optimus watched as Orion and Zane made their finger paintings, and he saw the mess that Zane was making.

"All done." Orion said.

"You did an excellent job at painting birds." Optimus told Orion.

"I'm done too!" Zane said happily.

"You have done a good job with your handprints, although you have made a mess." Optimus told Zane.

"Sorry, I got carried away." Zane said.

"It's alright, but we need to clean up before your carrier gets home." Optimus said.

Optimus washed off the table and he helped Orion and Zane wash their hands.

"I'm home." You said as you walked into the dining room.

"Mom, look what we did." Orion said as he pointed at his and Zane's finger paintings.

"You both did a very good job." You told Orion and Zane.

That night you hung Orion and Zane's paintings on the refrigerator.

_______________________________________

Orion's painting

Zane's painting