You die

You had been laying on a bed in the med bay area of the scrap yard while Ratchet, Knockout and Breakdown were working on something.

"O-Optimus?" You asked Optimus.

"Yes Y/n?" Optimus asked you.

"C-can you activate your holoform?" You slowly asked him.

Optimus activated his holoform and rushed to the side of the bed you were on.

"Optimus, we've been through a lot together, but my time here is almost over before I go to heaven, I want you to find someone else who will love you when I'm gone." You said as you let a few tears run down your cheeks.

"Y/n.....you are the only one, other than Elita, that I have loved." Optimus said as he tried not to cry.

"Optimus, please promise me that you won't cry too long after I'm gone." You said as your breathing got slower.

"Y/n....I-I will try." He reassured you.

"G-goodbye O-Optimus......I'll watch over you and our family w-when I'm gone, I promise and I-I love you." You said as you closed your E/c eyes for the last time.

Ratchet, Knockout and Breakdown were listening to you and Optimus as they got everything ready to transfer you to the Cybertronian femme body.

Your breathing got slower and slower until it was gone, you were dead.

"Knockout, hurry up!" Ratchet shouted at Knockout.

Optimus's holoform fizzled out and he left the scrap yard and once he was far enough away he let himself cry.