Halloween

Today was Halloween and you were going trick or treating with Jack, Miko and Raf.

You had found a red and blue semi truck costume and you made and ironed on an Autobot insignia.

When you stepped into the Autobot base everyone looked at you.

"Hey Y/n, over here!" Miko yelled from the human area.

When you got to the human area you saw Miko dressed as a rock star, Raf was a scientist, Jack was a ghost and even Ms. Darby was there dressed as a surgeon with fake blood.

"Wow, you look amazing, I bet Optimus is really going to love your costume." Miko said with a smirk.

"What?" You asked Miko.

"What is going on over here?" Optimus asked Miko.

"Look at Y/n." Miko told Optimus.

Optimus looked at you and he suddenly felt uncomfortable in his lower regions.

"If you'll excuse me, I have.......other things to attend to." Optimus said as he went to his berthroom.

You watched as Optimus quickly went to his berthroom and you heard him lock the door.

"PRIME!" Agent Fowler yelled as he walked into the base.

You saw that even Agent Fowler had dressed up for Halloween as Captain America.

"Optimus is currently unavailable." Ratchet said.

"Well tell him that five of the Cons are running around Jasper in their holoforms." Agent Fowler said as he walked out of the base.

"Alright, lets go trick or treating!" Miko said.

"Okay, but don't be out too late." June said.

"Aren't you driving us?" Jack asked his mom.

"Not this year, I've decided to go to a haunted house with Agent Fowler." June said as she left the Autobot base.

"They're totally dating." Miko said.

"No they're not!" Jack shouted.

After a while Optimus came back from his berthroom and he transformed along with Bumblebee, Arcee and Bulkhead.

When you got into Optimus's passenger seat and buckled up you told him all about Halloween and trick or treating.

  ~ Mini time skip to Jasper, Nevada ~

Once Optimus, Bumblebee, Arcee and Bulkhead got to Jasper they each parked somewhere and activated their holoforms.

"Well, see you guys soon." You said as you and Optimus walked to a neighborhood.

You, Jack, Miko and Raf were each trick or treating in different areas of Jasper.

After a few houses however you spotted five adult men dressed in various costumes.

Then you realized that the men were actually Starscream, Soundwave, Knockout, Breakdown and 5t3v3.

Optimus saw the Decepticons and he got in front of you protectively.

"Relax Optimus, they aren't going to hurt us." You said.

"Y/n, is it really you?" Knockout, who was dressed as a mad doctor, asked you.

"Yep, it sure is." You replied.

"You look hot." Breakdown, who was dressed as a pirate,  said.

Knockout elbowed Breakdown because of the glare Optimus was giving them.

"How have you been?" Starscream, who was dressed as a king, asked you.

"I've been doing good." You said with a smile.

"I can't believe I'm actually trick or treating!" 5t3v3, who was dressed as a unicorn, said happily.

Soundwave, who was dressed as a secret agent, didn't say anything as usual but he did smile.

After you and the Decepticons were done talking you went back to trick or treating.

"Y/n, you should be more careful around the Decepticons." Optimus said sternly.

"I know." You said.

~ Another time skip brought to you by a very hyper Miko after eating too much candy ~

Optimus had just drove back to the Autobot base and you got out of his alt mode before he transformed.

"I can't believe how much candy I got tonight." You said as you went to the human area.

"Do you all know how bad all that candy is for you all." Ratchet told you, Jack, Miko and Raf.

Miko was having a sugar high and didn't hear Ratchet as she ran around screaming and laughing.

You knew that Optimus loved sweet things when he was in his holoform so you took two of each kinds of candy and secretly put them in his berthroom.

_______________________________________

Your costume