He turns into a cat

You were waiting for Optimus to come back from a mission with Bumblebee when suddenly Ratchet opened the groundbridge and Bumblebee drove through.

"Ratchet, where's Optimus?" You asked Ratchet.

You ran down the stairs and Bumblebee opened his door and out jumped a cat.....that looked like Optimus.

The cat sat in front of you and it looked right at you.

"Optimus?" You asked the cat.

Optimus meowed at you so you knew that it was Optimus.

Bumblebee transformed and told Ratchet what happened on the mission.

Ratchet scanned Optimus which made Optimus run away.

"Well?" You asked Ratchet.

"He'll be back to his normal self in one hour." Ratchet said.

"Good, although I should probably go find Optimus before something happens to him." You said.

You then started walking in the direction you saw Optimus run.

"Optimus, here kitty kitty!" You said as you called for Optimus.

You then saw Arcee coming out of her berthroom.

"Hey Arcee, have you seen a cat around here?" You asked Arcee.

"Yeah, I saw one run in the spare room." Arcee replied.

"Thanks." You said as you ran to the spare room and looked for Optimus.

Optimus then came running towards you and dropped a dead mouse by your feet.

"Oh wow.....it's.....lovely." You said as you looked at the mouse.

Optimus looked at you and then he went to the human area.

You quickly desposed of the mouse before you walked up the stairs to the human area.

Optimus was sitting on the couch and as soon as he saw you he laid down and started wagging his tail.

You sat down next to Optimus and started petting him which made him purr loudly.

"You're such a good cat Optimus." You cooed at Optimus as you continued petting him.

Optimus started rubbing your hand with his head and he slowly drifted off to sleep.

Just then Smokescreen came over to the human area where you and Optimus were sitting on the couch.

"What is than Y/n?" Smokescreen asked you.

"It's Optimus, he was turned into a cat." You replied as you looked at Smokescreen.

"Wow, he seems so relaxed." Smokescreen said as he looked at Optimus.

"Yeah, and it's kinda nice to see him relaxing." You said.

You petted Optimus as you continued talking to Smokescreen before Ratchet turned from the computer and walked over to the human area.

"Two minutes until Optimus turns back to normal." Ratchet said.

"Alright." You said as you picked Optimus up.

You walked down the stairs, put Optimus down and went back to the human area.

Optimus then turned back to his normal self.

"Are you alright Optimus?" You asked Optimus.

"Yes, although for some reason I can taste mouse in my intake." Optimus said.

"Uh yeah, that is strange." You said since you didn't want Optimus to ask any further questions about it.