Wedding

Today you were getting married to Optimus and you were a little nervous.

Your mom and older sister were helping you while your dad and Bumblebee were helping Optimus.

                   ~ Your P.O.V. ~

"Are you done yet mom?" You asked your mom as she did your hair.

"Yes, now I am." Your mom replied.

"Thank you so much for helping me do my hair mom." You said as you hugged your mom.

"You look beautiful Y/n, I can't believe you're getting married." Your older sister said.

"Thanks for being my bridesmaid
O/s/n." You told your older sister.

"Are you kidding, I wouldn't miss the chance to be your bridesmaid for anything." Your sister said.

You put your vail on and your mom left your bedroom.

                ~ Optimus P.O.V. ~

"Now, do you have everything?" Bumblebee asked Optimus.

"I believe I do." Optimus replied.

"Do you have the collar for Sally to wear with the rings?" Bumblebee asked your dad.

"Yes, I have it." Your dad replied.

"Okay, good." Bumblebee said.

                ~ No one's P.O.V. ~

Bumblebee put the collar on Sally after Optimus and your dad left the room.

Bumblebee had put Strongarm in charge of Sally so that she wouldn't run around.

Optimus stood by the priest and Bumblebee was his best man.

"Is Y/n ready?" Your dad asked your mom.

"Yes she's ready." Your mom said.

Your older sister had made her way to the alter to wait for you.

Bumblebee's team along with Agent Fowler, June Darby, Jack, Miko, Raf, Knockout, Breakdown and Team Prime were all seated and waiting.

You finally came out of the house and met up with your dad at the beginning of the aisle.

"You look beautiful Y/n." Your dad said.

"Thanks, but I'm nervous." You said.

"Don't be, this is supposed to be one of the happiest days of your life." Your dad said.

"I know." You said.

Just then the music started playing and your dad walked you down the aisle.

Soon enough you were standing next to Optimus as the priest started reading out of his book.

You and Optimus said your wedding vows and Strongarm let Sally run down the aisle and you and Optimus got the rings off of her collar.

Optimus slipped your ring on your ring finger and you did the same to Optimus.

You and Optimus were then pronounced husband and wife and Optimus kissed you deeply.

People cheered and took pictures as you and Optimus kissed each other.

You threw your banquet and June caught it.

Everyone then went to have the wedding reception and you and Optimus both cut and fed each other a slice of cake before cutting a slice for everyone else.

You found out that Knockout and Arcee had become sparkmates and would soon be expecting a sparkling.

Soon one of your slow favorite songs started playing.