Wedding (Zane)

Today Zane and Windblade were finally getting married.

Naturally the wedding was being held at the scrap yard since that's where Zane and Windblade wanted it.

You and Strongarm were helping Windblade get ready while Optimus and Bumblebee were helping Zane.

You had told Windblade everything there was to know about the wedding.

"So, is there anything else I should know?" Windblade asked you.

"Try not to get nervous." You replied.

"Thanks, but that's easier said than done." Windblade said as she put her veil on.

"It's time." Denny said through the door.

You opened the door and saw Bumblebee's holoform and Denny.

You, Strongarm and Denny went to go sit down and Bumblebee walked Windblade down the aisle.

Once Windblade was at the altar the priest started conducting the wedding.

After Zane and Windblade said their vows and exchanged rings they were pronounced husband and wife.

Windblade then threw her flower banquet and Sideswipe caught it which made him blush.

During the reception Zane and Windblade smashed a piece of cake on each other's faces,

After the cake and dancing Zane and Windblade flew off into the sunset to go to their honeymoon.

You were sad that both Orion and Zane were married now, but you couldn't wait to spoil your grandkids.