Reunion

It had been one year since you found out that Bumblebee was back on Earth and that he had his own team.

You were on your way to the scrap yard after you got done with work and when you got there you saw someone who you thought was gone forever.

"Optimus." You whispered.

Optimus turned around and saw you standing at the front gate with tears running down your cheeks.

"Y/n, I have missed you." Optimus said.

"A-are you.....are you really there?" You asked Optimus.

"Yes Y/n, I am really here." Optimus said.

"I thought you were dead." You cried.

"No, I was rescued when I got to the Well of Allsparks by Micronus and I have recently been able to return." Optimus said.

"I missed you so much Optimus." You said as you cried harder.

Optimus activated his holoform and you hugged him tightly, afraid that if you let go he would dissapear.

I promised that I would return to you. Optimus whispered.

"I know, but I thought that when you went to the Well of Allsparks that you wouldn't be coming back." You said.

"Y/n, I would never leave you permanently." Optimus said as he kissed your head.

Once you calmed down you told Optimus about what you had been doing during the time that he was gone.

Optimus then transformed, helped you into his new alt mode and you told him how to get to your house.

When Optimus got to your house he carried you bridle style to your bedroom where the two of you slowly made love all night long.