Transfer and your alt mode

"Knockout, hurry up!" Ratchet shouted at Knockout.

Ratchet, Knockout and Breakdown saw Optimus leave the scrap yard but they kept working.

"Okay, she's ready." Knockout said.

Ratchet pulled the switch and they waited for your consciousness to be transferred into the Cybertroinian femme's body.

~ Your P.O.V. ~

"Hello?" You called out into the darkness.

"Hello there, Y/n." Said a ball of light.

"Who are you?" You asked the mysterious ball of light.

"I am Primus." Primus said as he showed himself to you.

"Optimus told me about you." You told Primus.

"I am here to ask you an important question." Primus said.

"Ask away." You said.

"Do you wish to continue your life as a Cybertronian?" Primus asked you.

"Yes, I would like that very much." You said.

"Your friends have nearly transferred your consciousness to a Cybertronian femme body, Although I must prepare you before you come online." Primus said.

You suddenly felt yourself become younger until you were in your early thirties again.

"You will be thirty one in Cybertronian years when you come online, I am sure your friends will help you adjust to being Cybertronian." Primus said before everything went black again.

~ No one's P.O.V. ~

"Did it work?" Knockout asked Ratchet.

"According to the scan I just took she should be online in a few minutes." Ratchet replied.

"Then it's a good thing I sent Breakdown to go get Optimus." Knockout said.

Suddenly your O/c optics fluttered open and you saw two blurry figures and you heard mumbling.

"Ugh, w-what happened?" You asked as your vision cleared up.

"Do you remember us?" Knockout asked you.

"How could I forget either of you." You said.

"Do you remember our names?" Ratchet asked you.

"Yes, you're Ratchet and you're Knockout." You said as you pointed to Ratchet and Knockout.

Ratchet continued to ask you several questions to make sure you had your memories. Meanwhile, Breakdown had brought Optimus back to the scrap yard and he came into the med bay.

"Hey Optimus, it's about time you got here." You said.

"Thank you old friend, for everything you have done today." Optimus told Ratchet. He went over to you as Ratchet and Knockout left the med bay.

"Y/n, is it really you?" Optimus asked you.

"Yes Optimus, it's really me." You replied.

You cupped his faceplates in your servos and brought him in for a kiss.
He gave you a med grade energon cube and you drank it, even though you hated the flavor. Soon Ratchet came back and he helped you get used to walking and he told you how to scan a vehicle form. Russell and Hank, who took over the scrap yard, had recently gotten a blue McLaren with black and red highlights and you wanted that as your alt mode. Once you could walk properly you scanned the McLaren and you transformed.

You then transformed back and you looked at your new paint job.

"Wow, this is so cool." You said as you kept looking yourself over.

"You look beautiful." Optimus told you.

"Thanks, and thank you Russell and Hank, for bringing such a perfect car here.." You said.

"You're welcome." Russell and Hank said.

"Hey Optimus, let's go for a drive." You said as you smiled.

You and Optimus transformed and went out for a drive.

_______________________________________

Your alt mode