The end of the war/saying goodbye

Pretend you are in the episode, Deadlock but the entire time you're at the Autobot base.

And Breakdown joined the Autobots with Knockout since he's alive in this book.
_______________________________________

A lot had happened over the past few days and today the Autobots had won the war.

You were amazed when you got to see Cybertron with everyone else.

You were kinda surprised when Knockout and Breakdown joined the Autobots.

You were happy for them, you really were, but now Optimus was going back to Cybertron.

But now it was time to say goodbye to Optimus.

Optimus activated his holoform and hugged you tightly.

"I'm really going to miss you Optimus, promise me that you'll come visit me before I die?" You asked Optimus as you cried in his chest.

"I promise Y/n, I will come back no matter what." Optimus told you.

You started crying harder when Optimus gave you one final kiss before he deactivated his holoform.

"I will always love you Optimus." You said with a sob.

"Remember Y/n, I will return to you, I love you with all my spark." Optimus said before he went through the groundbridge.

After Ratchet closed the groundbridge you went to Optimus's old berthroom and sobbed for a few hours.